• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa!!!! Sunday, September 28th

You boys and your silly Izuzu!

now dont go starting trouble in public again. :doh: we dont want sherrifs waiting for us for no reason again...

Nah Mike, this shit's in L.A. County, you know the LASD don't care unless you're either actively shooting at them or in a rich neighborhood.

You boys and your silly Izuzu!

Nah Mike, this shit's in L.A. County, you know the LASD don't care unless you're either actively shooting at them or in a rich neighborhood.
and they dont like reports of people going up there to fight. the sherrifs have been known to wait at the entrance and search and ticket people randomly, and the last thing we need is our little rat reporting us again, when skwerly was obviously joking.

Sounded serious to me:dunno:

:D

P.S. What's this, "The Few" deal? Yet another niche within our niche? ;)

Sounded serious to me:dunno:

:D

P.S. What's this, "The Few" deal? Yet another niche within our niche? ;)
the few have insulted and generally been aholes on more than one occasion to members of naxja. truckhaven, trails in bigbear, azusa canyon... not very nice people.

and no they have nothing to do with naxja. they are a bunch of chevy and yota guys... mud boggers mostly.

come on now Mike their a holes on every occasion:) But Randy does have a smok'n hot lady friend.

the few have insulted and generally been aholes on more than one occasion to members of naxja. truckhaven, trails in bigbear, azusa canyon... not very nice people.

and no they have nothing to do with naxja. they are a bunch of chevy and yota guys... mud boggers mostly.

If you're going to tag the thread tag it right!

I've added the correct tag.

I like that he can't spell his own name. haha :dunce:

cantspellownname.jpg

Back