• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa!!!! Sunday, September 28th

Ted, there are only two main water crossings. Depending on how high the river is, the second one can be a little tricky. As far as bypasses for the mud, they are all just mud pits we all park around and watch. Chances are, I'll convince some dude in the raider nation to that it's not as deep as it looks.

1. Go to azusa
2. Watch idiots
3. Give them bad lines through the mud
4. ?????
5. Profit

I have been layin low. Moneys is tight (as you all well know), and trying to get all my shit stright, works pretty stressfull because of how slow it is. And School started for me a couple weeks ago, so I have had my nose in the b00ks. Depending on how late yall are planing on staying I might roll up there after this churhc deal I have. I started going to a new church couple months ago, and today in the bulleton they had announcement for lunch with the pastior for newbs to get to know him better. So I really like the family vibe of this church, and would like to make the most of my duration there. You knowing the pastior. Hope you guys have fun at ah zoo za!

Peace
ted

Seriously tho....you're serious? No alcohol even if you ain't drivin? What kind of AA meeting you runnin here? Idiots are ok, but alcohol isn't....don't they realize drunk idiots eliminate themselves?

"Beer is proof there is a god, and He wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin

nope, no alcohol. rangers walk around and ride quads around to make sure everyone is behaving themselves. once you see what goes on in there you'll realize how much worse it would be if everyone was drunk haha

Seriously tho....you're serious? No alcohol even if you ain't drivin? What kind of AA meeting you runnin here? Idiots are ok, but alcohol isn't....don't they realize drunk idiots eliminate themselves?

"Beer is proof there is a god, and He wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin

Yea so NO :party: :doh:

more pics:

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

see up in the back of that last pic? some of you may remember climbing up to that overlook. the tree that was at the bottom of the climb is gone. that shows how much the canyon changed while it was under water :D

i cant wait!

these pics were taken by "bandit" of the www.acorausa.com forums on 9/21

Are we BBQing like we used too??
:dunno: i am short on funds im bringing a $5 vons sandwich haha. i'll birng the grill and plates and napkins if someone wants to bring the carne and tortillas. i'll even cook it up if you want. depends if everyone is willing to pitch in a few bux to the bringer of the grub :D

Back