• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Art work for chapter decal/logo........

Fantobacon said:
honestly i can't see them ever having a logo/sticker...they pick it to death.

although without a logo the chapter cannot be broadcast to respective members thus increasing money for meets and the such.

i cannot believe something isn't already in place..sounds like a bunch of yahoos to me.
OMG dude, we're NOT about freakin STICKERS!!! Have you EVER been on a trail ride with us.... been to a meet and greet or ANY event with ANY of us?? I'm gonna venture a guess and say NO! How did you ever find this bb and especially this chapter section and we don't even have a chapter sticker?? I'm just dumbfounded! It must've been blind luck. Oh and btw, I'm not yelling or jumping your shite, just trying to make a point.

Alright, I got out my crayons and whipped this baby up. You know you like it.

mysubmission.jpg

Okay, the one Heather had done is a little better, but still.

Fantobacon said:

although without a logo the chapter cannot be broadcast to respective members thus increasing money for meets and the such.

i cannot believe something isn't already in place..sounds like a bunch of yahoos to me.

I'd demand my money back if I were you.

Fantobacon said:

There really IS a turd in the pool! Man I couldn't believe it!

Sniggs said:
ahem... (looks around nervously...) I really like that one! It will look great on windows, fenders, tool boxes, skid plates - well, you get the idea.

Is it possible to put .org anywhere and perhaps the words "North American XJ Association" somewhere?

Round stickers are the greatest!! Seriously!

I'll go back to my room now... ;)

x2 Great job Heather, gettem' printed up! :cheers:

Lawn Cher' said:
x2

When can I buy one? And is the logo available on a wife beater T-shirt?

I'm hoping for a Beer Coozie..

...I like that one to but it still needs VA added...I contacted a few people to see what they could come up with and will be another week before they can get back to me. I will keep you posted as I am updated. I want to Thank Chris and DJ both for there help and time they spent working on this.

Kudzu said:
I want to Thank Chris and DJ both for there help and time they spent working on this.
x2. Thank you for all your hard work! :wave:

91 Jeep Project said:
Your the reason I left VA out.................... :looser:

59153732.jpg

Needs a rebel flag on the front.... I aint buying without it! :mad: :wierd:

91 Jeep Project said:
The South lost, if you want to remind yourself of that all the time, then by all means I'm sure we can find you a pointy white hat to wear out in public.

Nice!

Back