• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Art work for chapter decal/logo........

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Allthingsoffroad has submitted more art work for our chapter. I know there was other art work submitted a while back. If anyone else would like to try their hand at this, please feel free.
Maybe we could get some finalized ideas nominated and voted on by the end of the month?

Sounds good. :wave:
Count me in!

I really like the one with all the state flags on it...

Is there any push to get this made and distributed?

WesternXJ said:
The less intricate the art work and fewer colors the cheaper. But put some designs together if you like. :wave:
Simple and cheap is good with me! As long as it has some style to it! :sunshine:

pa_4_177.jpg

Okay here is the design and comment..I would like to get this going and maybe start preselling after the first of the year...also will need to find somewhere to get the decals done..I will ask around...

i can design something!

i just would need a good pick of somebody's rig to use.

what do you guys want it to say?

i am a graphic designer.

Yeah we have got to add VA back on it....

But this is basicly what we are looking for

well i think a hand drawn logo is out of the question.

also i think if you want to include a backdrop of the states then the states should be cut out (umm with a transarent layer so that the logo is actually the cutout for the logo.)

i think the other idea with the jeep in the middle is good but i think the jeep should be more extreme.

also i think it should have the website name & NAXJA Southest Chapter on there & say MEMBER.

seems the hard part is to find the states in the right dpi.

resolution so that you can possibly screenprint or monogram in the future..the pixels gotta be big.

you don't want to waste time making a small ologo that can't be blown up for other purposes.

Kudzu said:
pa_4_177.jpg

Okay here is the design and comment..I would like to get this going and maybe start preselling after the first of the year...also will need to find somewhere to get the decals done..I will ask around...
i see where you got your states image from on google but i don't think the size is going to be big enough.

It is a great start Chris and I know you can work it out now that school is out...

Back