• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona RockFest 2011

I don't have coords

I can only give general directions from Phoenix. 60 east to 79 south about 16 miles from the 60 on route 79. Turn left off onto Cottonwood Canyon Rd. Travel approximately 5 miles in. Immediately after the cattle gaurd look for a large NAXJA banner on the left. There is only one cattle guard (unless it has changed since September) before the campsite.

for the GPS junkies: 33.193605,-111.267655

I just wanted a general idea of where it was. I thought we entered off Mineral Mountain Rd. Ive hung around there in the past and seen rigs coming in. Looking at google maps it looks like the spot can be gotten to from either way.

o im gona make it, if someone would have pick up the steel for me....cough cough kraker cough, id have it done already. ill be getin it tomarrow mornin and putin it in, its gona be a mad rush to do it but ill get it done

Yeah mybad I didn't leave work early to facilitate your needs. I tell you what. If you call me daddy (not pops, father, Mr. e.t.c.) for the rest of you life I'll treat you like my kid. You already do my dishes :D

I went through my regular morning ritual. Fired up the truck and went inside to get my cup o coffee and everything else I need for another shitty day at work.

I went back outside to fight traffic for the next hour and all I see is :flame:

Evidently someone hates me and my weekend plans. So needless to say I will not be there. Instead I get to mend my DD POS back to health. If I can have it done and fixed today. I will roll out tomorrow.

Either way. An awesome dood named Bruce Or Bruce Bruce (is what I like to call him) Will be leading the woodpecker run. He will be in a ZJ on 35's.

Everything is rolling as normal. I'm just not going to be there.

Have fun fellas. Be safe.

Last edited:
Any trail reports would be good!Next weekend is AZRocks!

Im hoping to be at the camp site by 9ish. No guarantees on that since my job will be keeping me up at least until 4am tonight.

It wasn't too bad when we drove through. But ya it sucked. I honestly wish we didn't waste our day on upper woodpecker. Hit firehole and turn around was my vote.

well yours and brandons rigs were the only ones capable of doing anything else worth doing. firehole was awesome though.

Back