• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona RockFest 2011

I'm going, and I know jeep pox is going.

Pox knows elvis and a few others I think. Not sure if he is up for leading, but my guess is he would.

So that we know what to expect...

So far I see that the ones listed below have confirmed still going. If I missed you add your name to the list.

Brandoson
jeep pox
KRAKER (no jeep)
YEAGS
FuzzyD
Tuffnuttz

Last edited:
I will probably have a YJ with me and I believe IllogicalPro will be coming with Bigmanche in the Apocalypse Offroad 1 ton Comanche they just finished building.

Im out my junk is still not ready just yet and house work took priority for a good chunk of my week off...:puke:

but it had to get done Im hoping damn soon the rear d-ring mounts are in and welded a big thanks to baron von root for that as my welder just isn't up to 3/8" to 1/4" in a single pass... C-pillars are welded in good as well just need to get some inner fenders and skin the outer tubes and bend a bit more and mount the license plate and the air tank mount then Im done...

oh and figure out what to do with the damn roof...

themud

Just a little bit further down the road on the right side of the fork. There is plenty of room for several campers. It will be within walking distance.

I will be leading a group from the local moose lodge thru Elvis on Saturday the 26th. Mostly stockers and side by sides. This has been scheduled since Jan. Just posting so there is no conflict with this event. Will probably hit the trail around 9:30 if anyone wants to get out ahead of us.

bump

Me and james (jdahnk) should be there assuming we get some parts sold this week.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Anybody have kids with them they are bringing. Debating on weather to bring my 7 year old, or a weekend for Daddy. lol
Only because other family won't be coming out with us. They have 3 boys. So Only need room for 1 trailer not 2

Last edited:
ill be coming Saturday morning.

What time is the first run? I want to make sure I leave early enough.

oh yeah, and I'll be bringing my 2.5 year old most likely. He would be sad if I went out in the "Beep" without him.

and... an update on who is coming so far

Brandoson
jeep pox
KRAKER (no jeep)
stewie
YEAGS
FuzzyD
Tuffnuttz
tobiwon
jdahnk
djrethoret
a YJ (maybe)

Last edited by a moderator:
lloogical pro and bigmanche are out there gonna be losers and goto the mudbogs instead.

Ill be there saturday morning as well and I wont be camping anymore. darn.

I'm pretty sure FuzzyD isn't gonna make it. Considering he cut out his rockers without having the steel to replace them. .!. :D .!.

Driver meetng at 8:30am Saturday. Depart for the trail @ 9am

I'm pretty sure FuzzyD isn't gonna make it. Considering he cut out his rockers without having the steel to replace them. .!. :D .!.

Newb moveeee.. maybe he can get the steel picked up, prepped, welded in, and painted all in one day tomorrow??

also Maybe we can get some GPS coordinates of the campsite.. I for one have never been to the florence area and dont know how to get there other than its at the end of the 60 and a then a little further?

Back