• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona RockFest 2011

Only for an organized event. If a person/family was just going to camp then they just need an individual/family permit. The original post states the primary group camp is off STL.

I will be leading a group from the local moose lodge thru Elvis on Saturday the 26th. Mostly stockers and side by sides. This has been scheduled since Jan. Just posting so there is no conflict with this event. Will probably hit the trail around 9:30 if anyone wants to get out ahead of us.

Update: I will be unable to lead a group on Sat. I have family coming in from out of town that weekend and will not be able to attend.

My apologies folks. Due to influences beyond my control (theft) I will not be able to attend R/F. So, if no one will take over. Regrettfully I have to cancel this event.

I will be out there camping with a friend who has a 57 CJ5. I have a shop in Tempe if anybody might need help getting their Jeep ready, (mig, torch, tools, and lifts). If we need to we could go down there on the 19th. PM me if anybody needs help. Would really like to make this happen for as many who want it to!

Still in. Some of the trail leaders are out though. Due to lack of a rig and family in town. I have never been to the location so I was going to be a follower for this event.

Back