• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up north wanna do somthing may 8th

ur having some people over to install some gearing? If i dont find anyone to wheel with can i come over and see how its done? Never seen inside an axle before.

ur having some people over to install some gearing? If i dont find anyone to wheel with can i come over and see how its done? Never seen inside an axle before.

youre more than welcome to but this wont be my usual kind of gathering with loud music and booze....too much work to be done
going to be doing some steering work too.

moody and crystal might be open soon. not sure they will by may8th but I know a guy that has property up there I can check with.

storm should be open well maybe? done that in winter time so I don't think it's ever closed really. not a hard trail but it better than the mall parking lot.

There is an outside chance I might be up for an easy run. I will have just gotten my fiberglass cast off and will be in a walking cast if everything works out. Heck, I haven't been in my XJ for over two months.

Back