• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a Meet & Greet? 3-31-09

what day 3/31 right? i can prob be late ?
my dd camry is fine.
ill try to make it
the jeep has vibes from 60+ again. whatever...i dont even care anymore, already drove it to santa cruz twice with em, il figure it out soon i swear...
-jon

oh and teh later the better

I want to get a better idea of who is coming so I can call Chilis a few days before and see about getting something set up for us. So far we are planning on: Jeepfreak, OSHA, Rightseatsis, Boatwrench, AirForceXJ +1 1/2, BlondeJon, Byrinxx74, Phil +1, Playwithit, SeansXJ. Looks like we are sitting pretty at 13. That will be a good turn out! Let me know if there are more I didn't mention so I can make sure we get a big enough table.

shit. 3/31 is a tues and i normally work til at least 9 but i somehow totally forgot thats spring break for sac state and i already planned a trip to santa cruz then LA with some friends i havent seen in a long time, shit. sorry . i have to flake. i have it written on my dry erase right in front of me and i still forgot.
anyway the vibes from the jeep arent really bad now, i think its the roofrack catching wind and the 33's not perfectly balanced.
i can deal with a loud 75mph

How bad would it be to drive down there with no front R&P, or drive shaft
hsugh.gif

Billy

How bad would it be to drive down there with no front R&P, or drive shaft
hsugh.gif

Billy

you probably need A driveshaft...

I'm just sayin is all... :gee:

Gonna have to back out on this one. having a money/vehicle issue. The one vehicle i have just broke. so I am in a pretty nice bind. Gonna have to beg and borrow to get this thing fixed.

After dealing with DMV and a young LT from Texas already today...I can't wait to see you all tomorrow evening.

Back