• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All right...Now Who all is coming???

Brian Felts said:
Im only on 31s but i may come and hang out and do some of the easier stuff if my money situation improves by then.Anybody wanna convoy from nashville?

I'm game.

Check your PM's sucka.

Is there anything up at tellico for people who are just starting in wheelin? If I can bum the jeep from my old man I might show up just to check out the rigs. And I would probably have to follow someone up there since I havent been to tellico in years.

My rig is a bone stock XJ w/ 235 AT's lol

How does everyone usually get to tellico? Does anyone come up Hwy 411 through ocoee/benton? If anyone does then I might see some of the rigs go by if I'm at benton shooters.

Last edited:
well looks like im not gonna make it after all i had to take a couple of days off to go see my mom she had heart failure so yall have fun and be careful.hopefully i can make it next year

Reserved Crawfords big cabin the other day, I'll be there with a CJ on rockwells and 44 and a buggy on mogs and 47's. Hopefully I'll have the Atlas in and the 39" krawlers mounted up.

I've been debating awhile whether or not I should go this year, but it looks like I'll be able to come out sometime Friday, possibly Thurs night. Tammy will be with me if we can get the grandparents to keep the kids.

Heather can I send you the fee via PayPal?

No problem Lee...

Lee 94XJ said:
I've been debating awhile whether or not I should go this year, but it looks like I'll be able to come out sometime Friday, possibly Thurs night. Tammy will be with me if we can get the grandparents to keep the kids.

Heather can I send you the fee via PayPal?
bring the kids, mine will be there, Ghost boys will be there too.

Trail assignments?????????

I am bring 2 rigs with me. both are locked front and rear. If I have a winch and the other rig dose not will be seperated. We want to run them together. With the exception of the winch both rigs are very compatable. TIA for the help.

There is a chance I might be making the trip to Tellico but I won't know for a few more days. I know I've already missed the registration deadline so I won't get a t-shirt and stuff, but if I can get my Jeep built up and make it there will there still be room at Crawfords ( for primitive camping) and will I still be able to go on the rides even though I'm making this decision pretty last minute?

Yep no problem, always have some who show up and did not reigster...

Looks like the Rose clan w/ Lugie in tow may be coming. Can't be absolutely sure, time& work load will tell. We'll have a xj on 35's and a tj on 39.5's(if it's done).

OneTonXJ said:
Looks like the Rose clan w/ Lugie in tow may be coming. Can't be absolutely sure, time& work load will tell. We'll have a xj on 35's and a tj on 39.5's(if it's done).

Be good to see you again you hoser! Maybe I can hang with you this year! LOL!

OneTonXJ said:

*crossing fingers* It will be done, the xj on the other hand might make a few noises :)

Unsure at the moment, but i doubt my comanche will be making it this year, ran out of time for axle swap. planning on riding with my buddy steve in his XJ (black xj that came with me last year) and another YJ.

joe. m

jeepmj_tj said:
Unsure at the moment, but i doubt my comanche will be making it this year, ran out of time for axle swap. planning on riding with my buddy steve in his XJ (black xj that came with me last year) and another YJ.

joe. m

Are you the guys that helped me out in the campground? One or both of you work at Clemson 4WD? If so you better come by and let me buy you a drink or beer.... what you prefer?

The bar is only serving Hurricances at this time..LOL

Kudzu said:
The bar is only serving Hurricances at this time..LOL

I'd bet a dime to a dollar that Matt will pass bc he has had his fill of Hurricanes! LMAO!

Well, I'm new to the NAXJA club. Just signed up this month. My two sons (ages 6 and 3) and I will be there Wednesday through Sunday to check out all of the rigs and meet you folks. Our '88 XJ is only sitting on 31s with open axles for now. We didn't have time to get a locker in the rear d44 so we'll probably have to hang on the easier trails.

Look forward to seeing everybody there!

Brian

I have twinns that are 7 and they will be there so the kidds will have my rats to play with. If all goes as planed!

Back