• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All right...Now Who all is coming???

Ron S said:
You guys are a trip! I'll be there.
Chill,
RonS

yeah lower 2 is callin ya..

(or have you been back since last july?)

We were just there last weekend. Lower 2 is sick but only the last ledge. I would like to see someone climb it. There was a Mog with 49" michelins that didn't come close to making it. We'll see>
Chill,
RonS

a Mog with 49" michelins didn't make it???!

So....eerrr...maybe I'll scratch lower 2 of my list of things to attempt this time? I dont know if I'll have the winch really ready...still got to make skids too...esp for the fuel tank...

yellowxj said:
So....eerrr...maybe I'll scratch lower 2 of my list of things to attempt this time? I dont know if I'll have the winch really ready...still got to make skids too...esp for the fuel tank...
I'm running Lower 2 and my winch hooks to the back so if your behind me I'll pull you over(if you need it, your wife will mall crawl it like Slick rock last year now she's locked in both ends.)

I thought lower 2 was the hyper tough one?
As for the wifey this year, shes got a couple more inches of lift, a 4.0 instead of the 2.8, and will be locked in the front too...I'm going to try and get a roll bar in there for her before then...she going to be trouble.

You mean the event or Lower 2??? If you have a winch Lower 2 is possible

the event Yeah its worth it...We are all a pretty good butch... :wave:

88XJPioneer said:
i have an 88 with 4.5" of lift an 32" tsl's with a locked rear, would it be worth going to or would i not make it out of the parking lot?
You'll be fine. I have around 3 1/2 to 4 " on 33's with lockers and can go everywhere except a few big obstacles, seen smaller doing it also.

i've got a stock jeep pretty much (car domain user wtchdr99), but i'm trying to find people to hang out with. can a stock make it anywhere other than the parking lot?

53guy said:
i've got a stock jeep pretty much (car domain user wtchdr99), but i'm trying to find people to hang out with. can a stock make it anywhere other than the parking lot?
The rocks will have their way with you. If you can stand body damage, go for it.

lol, yeah, i'll pass this time. hopefully next time i'll have my lift done.

2offroad said:
I am going to try and save the funds so me and the wife and kids can come.

Dude! You have to be there I am planing on the evil twins this year and the girls have to help me! J/K hope to see you there IF you need to you can share my site with me. That will cut some of your cost! Oh yea what would the Crawl be without ME! I'll try to stay away from the rock garden and the rti ramp unless I have proper supervision...... woo hooo the CRWAL IS A COMING!

yellowxj said:
Michelle and I will be there...she should be locked front and rear this year...probably 2 or 3 more from Ocala heading up too.

No Girl Power is not allowed lockers! She walked slikrock too easy last year! :wave:

Back