• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All right...Now Who all is coming???

Going to try to make it, working on getting my 4 1/2 RE and 33s on mabye have a locker in before the crawl.

They will be everything from bone stock(Woody's Red DD) to 44's/42's on 1 tons(RonS' Teal monster). We will have runs for all who come out.

2offroad said:
They will be everything from bone stock(Woody's Red DD) to 44's/42's on 1 tons(RonS' Teal monster). We will have runs for all who come out.

And entertainment form the Ghost...... who said that? :wierd: :gag:

atomno1 said:
I have a 98 XJ 4.5 in on 33s and a locked rear, my wife has a 03 TJ with 3in and 33/10.50 AT's with a rear locker. Would we be alright?

Yes. But rock rails are nice to have and easy to install.....

[very sad voice] I remember Tellico, that was fun, but I can't make it, not that anyone would miss me, oh darn. :rattle: [end sad voice]

ya'll have fun now, ya hear!! (that was for you heather)

You will be Missed Dan... :wave:

Kudzu said:
You will be Missed Dan... :wave:

Ditto! You will be missed.

Hey everybody - I'll be in Tellico that week riding with my buddies (a primer 66 Bronco and a YJ, both with 39's - I'm only running 33's - smells like trouble). I should officially be a member in a couple days (already paid). I probably won't make it to any of the official events, but I'll be there all week. If you see me on the trails - it's not that I'm "shunning" NAXJA - it's just we had this planned before I knew about this - and it's my 1st year on their annual trip.
Can't wait to see everyone's rigs. I'm not telling my buddies. They are going to wet their pants with all the XJ's!

yellowxj said:
who had the big blue one last year on 40's??? or something like that...

Ron's, from the naxja but their will be plenty of others in the 44+ flava :)

Damn I wish I was back in the states.

When you guys set up camp for the night, I ask a favor of you.... crack open a cold brew and drink it for ArcticXJ stuck up in the frozen tundra of Alaska. Pray to the wheeling gods for me that one day my 39's see good ol' continental american soil. :D
Gotta go to Korea from here for a year, then to England for 3. The xj has to stay home and wait for me till 2009.
I'm afraid there wont be any open trails left by the time I get home...

Im only on 31s but i may come and hang out and do some of the easier stuff if my money situation improves by then.Anybody wanna convoy from nashville?

Hello all! Long time no see. I am currently planning on being there this year. RV included Ron. Still need to replace an axleshaft and play with some steering issues, but should be there.
mattk

mattk said:
Hello all! Long time no see. I am currently planning on being there this year. RV included Ron. Still need to replace an axleshaft and play with some steering issues, but should be there.
mattk

Glad to see you are still alive after all the storms down there...... looking forward to ridding with you again. Should not have to worry abut the rear this year. :wierd: Got 9"?

mattk said:
mattk

Is that an invite? If so I will take you up on it. I'm excited to go, I've changed the rear suspension again and went to tellico last month but didn't do much of the hard stuff for fear of breaking but I'm ready for it all now!

Chill,
RonS

Ron S said:
Is that an invite? If so I will take you up on it. I'm excited to go, I've changed the rear suspension again and went to tellico last month but didn't do much of the hard stuff for fear of breaking but I'm ready for it all now!

Chill,
RonS

Ron, you dont pitch tent on the trailer anymore? :wave:

There's a VERY slim chance i may return to Tellico this year. Still have my fear of "Guardrail"... :gag:

I'll try to come but just for the weekend if I can find the place maybe woody can instruct me on how to get there, it will be my first time in Tellico. Hope to see everyone there. JOE

John B said:
Ron, you dont pitch tent on the trailer anymore? :wave:

There's a VERY slim chance i may return to Tellico this year. Still have my fear of "Guardrail"... :gag:

No way man! Not with best buds who let me stay in their RV. Damn I'm lucky!
Dude when are we ever going to wheel again. Maybe I can come up to Paragon and you can be my tour guide? What do you think?

Chill
RonS

Back