• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB Registration!!!! ***NOW LIVE***

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Registration is now CLOSED for Moab 2023!

Hopefully the form is self-explanatory.

If you start this form and do not finish it, if I don't see another completed form with your info on it, I will be contacting you to follow up.

Please post any issues in this forum or email me: [email protected]

This form will close on 9-24-2023 at 1700 hrs EST

mac 'let's do this!' gyvr

Question

"Multiple registrations must be completed on separate forms. For example, if you are purchasing another full registration for your spouse, you need to complete this form, pay, and then start a new one for the second registration"

Does that mean if our spouse is riding shotgun they have to be a registered member and pay full registration as if they are driving?
If so, I assume that is to allow them to be covered by the club insurance policy and payment/registration is the same case for anyone over 8 (similar to the additional dinner plate requirement?)

I have myself, wife, and 2 kids under 5. I don't need a shirt for the wife and I already paid for the extra dinner ticket before realizing what that note might mean.

No that is geared toward spouses that are NAXJA members and may be entered into a drawing for pre-registered NAXJA members or members only gifts.

As long as you bought enough dinner tickets and put everyone on the name tag line you’ll be good.

mac ‘sorry for any confusion’ gyvr

Thanks for the clarification Macgyvr.

Another question: I have a tentative guest whose attendance depends on school requirements. How can I add his dinner at a later date should he indeed be able to attend? Or do I need to just take a risk on his dinner now and if he doesn't come I will eat his for him and tell him how good it was?

Another question: I have a tentative guest whose attendance depends on school requirements. How can I add his dinner at a later date should he indeed be able to attend? Or do I need to just take a risk on his dinner now and if he doesn't come I will eat his for him and tell him how good it was?

You can purchase dinner tickets on site. If you know prior to 9/24 if they are coming that would be helpful for our numbers to the caterer. Feel free to PM me if you will be adding on site after you register.

mac 'dinner for 2?' gyvr

I've got a question about registration as well since this year will be interesting now that I have a driver in the house.

For my registration, I have my self and my wife. I would pay the $75 since I'm already a member and then an extra dinner ticket for my wife correct? Even if she may be a driver?

For my son and his girlfriend, he needs to register as a member and pay the event fee and then buy an extra ticket for her dinner correct?

spudly 'there's a reason I'm potato based'

I've got a question about registration as well since this year will be interesting now that I have a driver in the house.

For my registration, I have my self and my wife. I would pay the $75 since I'm already a member and then an extra dinner ticket for my wife correct? Even if she may be a driver?

For my son and his girlfriend, he needs to register as a member and pay the event fee and then buy an extra ticket for her dinner correct?

spudly 'there's a reason I'm potato based'

Yes, that makes sense.

Think of it as a per vehicle registration, especially for Moab since there is a cost per vehicle fee that NAXJA is paying for the trails.

The main reason that your wife would register separately is if she is/wants to be a member and have an extra entry to the members only drawing.

Besides the extra meal ticket, make sure that you buy your wife a t-shirt too :)

mac 'potato soup' gyvr

What are considered "hard" trails? To me Prichett is a "hard" trail, just curious so I would know which ones to pick.

What are considered "hard" trails? To me Prichett is a "hard" trail, just curious so I would know which ones to pick.

It's more to get an baseline of what folks are thinking so we can choose trails for each day to cover what people want to run. I wouldn't worry about what you pick too much.

Trail sign ups will be at the registration table when you arrive in town to pick what you want to run.

mac 'hopefully clears it up a bit?' gyvr

Just under 2 weeks left for pre-registration!

Everyone that is a NAXJA member AND is pre-registered for the event will be entered into a drawing for a Milwaukee 2767-22 Fuel High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Kit (up to $500 value, item will be similar to photo/description based on availability).

qvW8dbQ.jpg

Register here

mac 'coming soon' gyvr

Looking for clarification on the Milwaukee drawing. If we are not a current member, there is a $30 extra charge to become or renew during registration. So, is everyone that pre-registers entered, then? Or does the NAXJA membership have to already exist?

Just checking. I already have one of those impacts, but I don't see a downside in having two. Haha.

Also, how many registrations are we seeing so far? 10? 100?

Just under 2 weeks left for pre-registration!

Everyone that is a NAXJA member AND is pre-registered for the event will be entered into a drawing for a Milwaukee 2767-22 Fuel High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Kit (up to $500 value, item will be similar to photo/description based on availability).

qvW8dbQ.jpg

Register here

mac 'coming soon' gyvr

I identify as a member, so you have to let me in the drawing.

Register and you will be a member again.

mac 'see you there' gyvr

Looking for clarification on the Milwaukee drawing. If we are not a current member, there is a $30 extra charge to become or renew during registration. So, is everyone that pre-registers entered, then? Or does the NAXJA membership have to already exist?

Just checking. I already have one of those impacts, but I don't see a downside in having two. Haha.

Also, how many registrations are we seeing so far? 10? 100?

So, you got it figured out. Everyone that pre-registers will be entered into the drawing. Due to the insurance and the permit for the event, everyone will have to be a member (same as 2018). That's why we have to renew/new your membership when you register if you aren't currently a member.

It's also a ton easier to plan if everyone pre-registers. It's a chance to win something nice.

We are at 30 registrations with just under 2 weeks left to register.

mac 'odds in your favor' gyvr

Will we be getting a registration email signed up a while back but haven't seen anything. Thanks

Yes.

Membership is under new management and they are working hard to get everything caught up. I haven't heard a time table, but I know they are working on it.

We will also be confirming memberships after the registration is complete, so if you have paid and are up to date, we will know.

ONE WEEK LEFT TO REGISTER!

mac 'getting there' gyvr

MOAB Registration closes in less than one week!

Registration closes on 9/24/2023 at 5pm Eastern

REGISTER HERE

Registration is now closed.

If you are still coming and didn't get a chance to pre-register, be watching for a post with information, you'll still be able to register on site, but we won't be able to guarantee t-shirts and swag.

Back