• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A feeler for interest... 86XJ or parts

freedom1st

NAXJA Forum User
I have a black 86 XJ 4x4 with a 2.8 that needs to go. It has been up on jackstands since 10/08. Gas mileage was 9 mpg; gas was 4.00...no bueno. engine has less than 10k on a rebuild, and it ran well when it was put up. i changed a rear main seal then put it back together, but squirrels chewed the wires coming off of the voltage regulator so I haven't fired it up recently. I am willing to dump it as a whole or part it out. I need to raise money for a house down payment by the end of April. let me know if there's interest.

Oh and before anyone comments about the 2.8, I knew nothing about XJ's when i made the buy. Just hoping someone else with a similar plight might be in need of a parts wagon.

How much you looking to get for it?

2.8's suck. Right Kurt?

Are you talking about those vaccuum lines again? lol

Freedom, you don't want me to make an offer. You might not like me after that. Plus I would have to figure out how to get up there and get it from you.

Back