• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Monster Cherokee

MallRatedXJStickers1.jpg

I agree! :moon:

A trail guide............:roflmao:Hey, look at me in my bright orange shirt.......:roflmao: watch out for that big rock right there........ you might get a scratch...............:roflmao:

cool rig, dont mind the broke haters.

I am not broke, nor am I a hater but you are a TOOL!! Bring your FAT head and FAT wallet out here and I am sure some of these socalled broke haters will deflate them for you!!

I FINALLY finished my build on the '96 XJ!!

Spec's:

-Stock motor (small upgrades, nothin special)

-JK 65.35" Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 Axles - Chromoly Shafts w/ CTM joints - 5.38 Gears - electric front locker - ARB Rear locker

-Fox 12" Coilovers front - 11" Shocks rear

-37" Goodyear Kevlar's - 17" Raceline Beadlocks

-PSC Ram

-Lots of new OR-Fab Product!!

ENJOY!!

Started with this....

96_Cherokee.jpg

Ended with this!

Cherokee_96.jpg

Cherokee_96-3.jpg
Let me know what you guys think!

Nice rig!! I only see one problem.............. someone else built it for you....... right?? Other than that .......... SWEET!! :patriot:

Where can I get that front skid in the pic above? also can you get me more pics? no big deal if not

""Nice rig!! I only see one problem.............. someone else built it for you....... right?? Other than that .......... SWEET!! :patriot: ""

Thanks bud, but, I built the rig in my shop. I wish someone else had time to build it for me, than way mife wife wouldn't be so pissed that I'm always at work when I should be at home :) . I the R&D guy for OR-Fab. The only R&D guy....and I do need help in the shop! so, any engineers out there that need a job, send me you resumes

""where can I get that front skid in the pic above? also can you get me more pics? no big deal if not""

I just cut and bent a peace of 3/16" aluminum for a air dam and to mount my Power steering cooler to. Its nothing much really, easy to make.

Great pics! and nice rig. Looks like it was well thought out. I like it !!!!

Sucks that there is always someone who has to pic it apart and/or think they are better.

"Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values."

Also would love to see photos of that stearing with the axle crossed up said:

Nice rig!! I only see one problem.............. someone else built it for you....... right?? Other than that .......... SWEET!! :patriot:

pound sand buddy

do you ever make worthwile posts?!?!?!?!

OMG EXCLAMATION POINT!!!! / #3 !!!!!!1!211///1!!!!

oh and btw, sick jeep :D

""Nice rig!! I only see one problem.............. someone else built it for you....... right?? Other than that .......... SWEET!! :patriot: ""

Thanks bud, but, I built the rig in my shop. I wish someone else had time to build it for me, than way mife wife wouldn't be so pissed that I'm always at work when I should be at home :) . I the R&D guy for OR-Fab. The only R&D guy....and I do need help in the shop! so, any engineers out there that need a job, send me you resumes

""where can I get that front skid in the pic above? also can you get me more pics? no big deal if not""

I just cut and bent a peace of 3/16" aluminum for a air dam and to mount my Power steering cooler to. Its nothing much really, easy to make.
If you guys weren't so darn far away, I'd go for it in a second. Nice jeep, wish I had a shop like that!

You have a great job and a very nice rig! You are not the norm, you have money and build your own rig :thumbup: It would seem I came across a litle blunt..... sorry:cheers:

Last edited:
Nominated!

:laugh2:

Also would love to see photos of that stearing with the axle crossed up, both full drop and tucked.

Thanks for the nomination....... means nothing.... have a nice day :wave:

pound sand buddy

do you ever make worthwile posts?!?!?!?!

OMG EXCLAMATION POINT!!!! / #3 !!!!!!1!211///1!!!!

oh and btw, sick jeep :D

..!..:rolleyes:..!.. !!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION !!!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION !!!!!!! There the most worthwile post I could think of just for you!!!! :cheers:

You have a great job and a very nice rig! You are not the norm, you have money and build your own rig :thumbup: It would seem I came across a litle blunt..... sorry:cheers:

Hell yeah! I love my job, It's a lot of work but its worth it in the end! No worries, I Hope I can make it up to CO for some wheelin in early aug.

Last edited:
Its annoying how some of you like to bash on those that may not have the time or expertise to build their own rig. I grew up in front of a computer more or less and I have been working in the IT field for more than 14 years now. I make decent money, but with my son and work commitments I simply dont have the time to work on my rig, let alone do any custom fabrication. Does that suddenly exclude me from hanging out with the "cool kids"? Sure I can do most simple stuff on my own, and I certainly dont mind getting my hands dirty but am I some how less of a peson because I dont have the time (or a garage/tools for that matter) to work on my own truck? Why does it even matter? That would be like me going into a computer forum and mocking all the members for not having time to build and compile their own operating system. Seriously who gives a crap who built the damn truck, just appreciate it for what it is.

Back