• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 stuff and disc brakes

Sale pending on the brakes.

yes please. shipping would actually be to 03275 (cover is for my buddy, not me) i contacted him and he says he definitely wants it...

what kind of ebrake cables are they for the disc conversion? i just did the conversion and i'm not happy with how the ebrake lines ended up working with what i did... thanks

Sorry didn't get a chance to grab the cover as I was leaving for work to get you a shipping quote, but will definitely on Monday....no wait tuesday. Monday is a holiday.

oky doky

Update

Disc brakes are sold

Sale pending on cover

Everything else still for sale

yeah, my buddy bought it.

Finally tore down the old 8.25 and here is a list of parts that are up for sale.

-Bluetorch diff cover - SOLD

-2 - 29 spline shafts with C-clips - $50 each

-29 spline factory trac-lock, was rebuilt two years ago - $50

-Factory 8.25 pinion 1310 size u-joints - $25

-ZJ disc brakes, backing plates already opened up for an 8.25. E-brake cable to work with a late model and calipers, explorer soft lines that I can imagine you could make work. Those if you grab ZJ softlines these bolt right up. Will fit any late model XJ, TJ, ZJ rear. Could use new rotors, pads and ebrake pads. - SOLD

Will consider offers on any of it

All the rest still available.

Back