• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Reno Run (Memorial Weekend 2016)

Damn missed another great run, I really have to get the Jeep finished!!!!!!

😂 Kim in the background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I would have aired down from 22 to 6psi and turned harder driver and a little more gas it would have walked it...

Thank you guys for making this weekend a blast!! I was super last minute but it all ended up working out (thanks Michael for getting us out there). Also Laurie will hopefully be getting the pictures to me soon and I will post them all on here for you guys!! Again thanks for a good time.

Pat, you were missed this year. Jon tried to copy you by walking around in bare feet, but couldn't pull off not having a shirt hahaha!

Hey everyone, it was great to see you all again and make some new friends as well! Its always a great time hanging out with the NAXJA crew!

Here's a link to my photobucket for the pictures I took on my phone: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/cj7mike/library/

Here's a few of the better ones:

Last but not least, here's the guy who created the major traffic jam in Tahoe on highway 80, I sat it this jam for about 1.5 hrs on the way home, after this it was smooth sailing. Darn land rovers... Looks like he was trying to cut over from the frontage road on to highway 80 West. :repair:

Here is a link to all Kim's pics. Sorry they're not organized or edited at all.

We had a blast and enjoyed meeting everyone! The rocker damage doesn't bother me at all (thanks blonejon!) that's exactly why I bought this jeep. Someone wiser than myself said "sheet metal is temporary but glory is forever."

IMG_20160530_115730_660_zpswb1zgbvr.jpg
[/URL]

Haha. Actually some guy lost his 5th wheel trailer around 9am, right before hwy 20 going West bound. I know because I went 'wheelin' in the lower part of Fordyce and saw him. Some people thought they could avoid traffic like the guy in the LR. There is actually a good fire road on the other side of the freeway that bypassed all the traffic (Need a lifted XJ though to make it around the gate). There are MANY back roads that you can take. Living up here I know most of them, I never get stuck in traffic, I should do a write up.

Enjoying the pics of the Reno run, I will have to go next year.

Back