• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Reno Run (Memorial Weekend 2016)

Clyde do a writeup on the side roads of 80 for
Traffic. This is the second time this year we hit dead stopped tradfic from truckee all the way to almost colfax

Clyde do a writeup on the side roads of 80 for
Traffic. This is the second time this year we hit dead stopped tradfic from truckee all the way to almost colfax

That might be fun. My college major was in Geography, my degree is in map making, I will put something together.

I grew up going skiing EVERY weekend (Colfax to Squaw Valley) and during the Winter there is ALWAYS traffic, so we learned the back roads. Some of them are only avail in the Summer, and some are only for 4wd vehicles with a little better than stock ground clearance. That spot the land rover attempted I have done in my XJ with 3" lift and 30" tires with a running start in 2wd. The land rover created these huge ruts in that spot though......may need more lift or bigger tires now as to not get high centered.

That might be fun. My college major was in Geography, my degree is in map making, I will put something together.

I grew up going skiing EVERY weekend (Colfax to Squaw Valley) and during the Winter there is ALWAYS traffic, so we learned the back roads. Some of them are only avail in the Summer, and some are only for 4wd vehicles with a little better than stock ground clearance. That spot the land rover attempted I have done in my XJ with 3" lift and 30" tires with a running start in 2wd. The land rover created these huge ruts in that spot though......may need more lift or bigger tires now as to not get high centered.

that would be cool. It sucks taking 6 hours to get home ....

some campfire chilling - pretty sure there were some spooky stories about dana 30s on big tires...

aaron getting being all sexy getting all flexxy at prison hill

my white whale:

Lou getting some :

thoms buggy on prison hill:

road to bronco:

close up or Erics Rig on bronco

Last edited:
So..... Im probably not allowed to spot anymore.... Gordon rolled while
I spotted him. Damn. Sorry gordo

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/laquino738/media/Reno%202016/DSC_0403_zpsgdonypje.jpg.html said:
DSC_0403_zpsgdonypje.jpg
[/URL]
[/URL]

Dig this. looks like i have a ways to go

Last edited:
Its all good jon. I knew it was going over way before it happened. Just forgot to push in the clutch and let it roll back. Wheeling with a stick for the first time was rough. 10.44:1 tcase to the rescue.

Last edited:
Back