• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Reno Run (Memorial Weekend 2016)

I'll have my two pups with me. They try to act tough sometimes but are huge chickens and snip at new dogs at first until they are comfortable. Also one tends to snip at other dog's heels when running around playing so I have no problem if your dog teaches her a lesson. They just haven't had the opportunity to be socialized much.

Mine will be on leashes at first until they are comfortable with all the other dogs so they don't run off and get lost.

Yeah our dog is the same way. Once he's comfortable it's game one for him.

3b14cbcd4202ede69e253bafed4d7262.jpg

Some bud canyon action tonight with Jon and a few locals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Entrance to bud is between 2 houses

Wheeling and going to a hotel is weird and awesome .
I wish i could ring a bell and have a pug butler show up with a grilled cheese on a silver platter tied to his back

Last edited:
Wheeling and going to a hotel is weird and awesome .
I wish i could ring a bell and have a pug butler show up with a grilled cheese on a silver platter tied to his back

Don't forget a coors light with blue mountains! Super jelly you're already put there.

Yeah i grabbed a 6 pack on the way to the hotel and drank them all.

Was actually planning on running whatever with you guys tonight but I got assigned a night shift up here and leaving tomorrow morning so I will catch y'all next year. Have a great few runs and be safe

Getting packed up in the Hooptie Wagon. See you guys soon.

Running behind. Woke up later lol. drive will be about 8hrs for me. I will either get up there later tonight or tomorrow morning. Ill bring fees with me if thats cool, just got paid the other day and havent hit paypal yet.

Change of plans guys, 2 hours into my drive I had burned up way to much fuel for some reason and after I fueled up my trans started acting weird, like it was trying to kick down ever 15+ seconds.. I decided it was probably best not to push my luck for the 5hrs I had left. Turned around.

Back