• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Reno Run (Memorial Weekend 2016)

Hey blondejon. Your heading up Thursday right? I'm gonna head up with Tommy Friday morning.

Sounds good spencer . If you plan to camp with us At davis creek just bring cash 20$ per tent for red names for the whole weekend . and the bbq saturday is 5$ if you want to do that too which will be after the days runs

I signed up for the year today. Shows me as red. So I should be good right? And yeah I'm gonna be camping.

Yeah you are red name so youre all good. 20$ for the weekend to camp and yeah come on out its gonna be fun!

Im going to hit up sparks PnP tomorrow . I grabbed a cheap hotel for the night

I'M GONNA HEAD UP SAME TIME AS TOMMY AT 630AM ISH

Looks like my tow rig won't be ready by sat to get the crawler up for the hard run. So I'd like to meet you guys on Sunday for Bronco canyon with my more mellow wheeler.

Is there a meet spot and time before the bronco run for people coming up for the day and locals from reno that aren't camping before you hit the trail?

Is anybody going to be on a VHF frequency radio or is it all cb? If VHF which station? I'm typically on baja pits which is 154.980. I can bring a spare handheld if anybody else would like to borrow one for sunday.
3be337799389f4bfe672ef21e6e001a5.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, I'm leaving from salinas at 5pm if you want to caravan over the pass. Meet somewhere just past Sacramento?

I'd be down to caravan up but I don't want to set a firm time to meet that I'd have to flake out on as I'll be departing around 6PM-7PM ish??? It depends on good 'ol bay area traffic.. I'll PM you my cell number and I can let you know when I'm on the road and see where abouts you are tomorrow evening and if works out, we can meet and caravan en route!

Anyone camping or buying/ordered shirts please check in with me when you arrive at camp. I will be there friday at noonish. Just come find me and I'll get you squared away.

We will do a checkin at the time of the bbq as well.

This is growing by the second guys. We should end up with close to 40 people attending this year. Super cool.

Looks like my tow rig won't be ready by sat to get the crawler up for the hard run. So I'd like to meet you guys on Sunday for Bronco canyon with my more mellow wheeler.

Is there a meet spot and time before the bronco run for people coming up for the day and locals from reno that aren't camping before you hit the trail?
You can meet us at the campground (Day Use Area) before we leave (no later than 9am) or you might catch up to us at the Walmart area off of the Damonte Ranch exit (about 5 to 7 miles north of Davis Creek)

Quick. Allowed to bring dog? Smaller dog.

ok cool. He makes lots of noise around other dogs. but he's just mad we don't let him run over to other animals.

I lit out for Reno I was trailed by twenty hounds.... See ya tomorrow.

Super bummed I can't make this trip! Jeeps not ready but I'll try again next year should be ready to roll then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What's bathroom situation up there at camp?

Here eating pizza before the bud canyon run

The weekend hasn't even start. You are a premature

I'll have my two pups with me. They try to act tough sometimes but are huge chickens and snip at new dogs at first until they are comfortable. Also one tends to snip at other dog's heels when running around playing so I have no problem if your dog teaches her a lesson. They just haven't had the opportunity to be socialized much.

Mine will be on leashes at first until they are comfortable with all the other dogs so they don't run off and get lost.

Back