• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Reno Run (Memorial Weekend 2016)

Haha, I'm not worried about that pump man.

Yeah moved out last October. It's been an experience.

I just started working at oreillys here, so I don't know what will happen, I figured I'd establish myself a week or two before asking for a few days off for these dates. Even if I can just drive up and ride along with someone haha.

Dide thats awesome. You know its hella fun up there even as a co pilot. You can co pilot my rig if I dont have one which I never do.

I'm down man. I'll find out Saturday when I go in if I can get that weekend off.

I put in request for time off for the weekend. I'm thinking I'll be approved, management is pretty cool at oreillys. I might hit some smoother trails in my rig, otherwise I'll Co-pilot while out there since I need to be sure I can make the 8hr drive back lol.

Hey you did pretty awesome last year with not getting any body damage on your rockers. I was pretty impressed.

Can't wait.... I'll have to cover my yota with naxja stickers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Looks like my parents offered to take the kids RVing for Memorial Day. So it's going to be me and Mrs.Smasho and the Oscar this year. Really looking forward to hangin with y'all. It's coming up soon.

We will be trailering again this year. Anyone else in the bay want to caravan out Friday morning.

I'll be headed that way fairly early on Friday from sac. We all know how well my jeep seemed to hold up on the drive last year. Hopefully no repeat from last year. Need to get it able to drive faster than 25mph before then. Stupid DW.

Looks like my parents offered to take the kids RVing for Memorial Day. So it's going to be me and Mrs.Smasho and the Oscar this year. Really looking forward to hangin with y'all. It's coming up soon.

We will be trailering again this year. Anyone else in the bay want to caravan out Friday morning.

I should have posted my debacle here vs. the sign up thread.. What time are you planning on leaving Friday?

Ahh okay, in my head I was thinking leave at 5AM in case there was a Friday morning run haha Assuming not, I'm up for sleeping in and caravaning up at a more reasonable hour to be up there around noonish.

Yeah. There wasnt much traffic last year. Its friday morning. And its a weekend alot of people turn into a four day weekend so not alot of people going to work anyway.

I'll be headed that way fairly early on Friday from sac. We all know how well my jeep seemed to hold up on the drive last year. Hopefully no repeat from last year. Need to get it able to drive faster than 25mph before then. Stupid DW.

I'll pack an extra WP again haha. As far as I know I should be good for the weekend. I'll probably leave between 4-6am since it'll be an 8hr drive for me. Don't get my first paycheck until next week however, so I hope there is still time to pay.

I'll be carrying the wp I owe you so I will be covered. Haha

Ill be up there thursday night . Ill be at camp at a reasonable time and ready to wheel prison hill!

I'll probably be there Friday afternoon

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back