• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Reno Run (Memorial Weekend 2016)

Giddiyup. Reno is just around the corner. Is your rig ready?

Giddiyup. Reno is just around the corner. Is your rig ready?

I have just a little more to do and I'm ready.
Do you think I could miss three in a row? :huh:

Still bummed about Sierra Fest this year but this will help. :soapbox:

Sorry Skipper!
I really hope you make Reno, its a different kind of wheeling trip, thats for sure.

Where has the beginning of 2016 gone? I need to get my front 3 link mounts done and installed.
Want to have time to dial it in and make sure she is good! Half done with arb fridge slider.Also have all new leaf bushing and new spring plates for 5/8 bolts. I did get my 99+ intake and header on after drilling out back exhaust stud... keep plugging along.

Where has the beginning of 2016 gone? I need to get my front 3 link mounts done and installed.
Want to have time to dial it in and make sure she is good! Half done with arb fridge slider.Also have all new leaf bushing and new spring plates for 5/8 bolts. I did get my 99+ intake and header on after drilling out back exhaust stud... keep plugging along.

id like to see this leaf bushing setup.

sounds like you are moving along nicely .

I need to learn to weld.

My tranny is pissing like crazy , from somewhere. and I dont mean bruce jenner.

Seal and I are going to be tearing into my jeeps this weekend and hopefully get all three up and goin again. Should be fairly easy I hope.

Time to pull that sucker out and change the seals.

I drove it by the local tranny shop, the tech was there all alone, and he seemed like a total moron, the owner was out to lunch, the owner sounded ok on the phone, but the tech did not seem like he knew his ass from a hole in the wall. I just ordered some leak detection dye and I guess ill be pulling the tranny soon if its not the transmission pan gasket.. which I've already done like 3 times....

I may be living in Henderson, NV now but i totally want in on this. I'll drive the 8hrs north lol. You guys were awesome. Plus its been a while since ive seen everyone.

I hope you make it. I have that water pump I owe you. Haha

I may be living in Henderson, NV now but i totally want in on this. I'll drive the 8hrs north lol. You guys were awesome. Plus its been a while since ive seen everyone.

Dude that would be awesome. You moved from brentwood to henderskn?

Haha, I'm not worried about that pump man.

Yeah moved out last October. It's been an experience.

I just started working at oreillys here, so I don't know what will happen, I figured I'd establish myself a week or two before asking for a few days off for these dates. Even if I can just drive up and ride along with someone haha.

Last edited:
Back