• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

55 Hours Later

Live and learn!

...,or at least live,... :D

even though I am stuck on the east coast I still love the jeepspeed look and those rear fenders will definitely be a winter project. I will probably make a foam mold and lay the glass over it.

any progress on these 4 door fiberglass flares? please say yes.

Many thanks to anyone who can post up pix of how the tubular frame stiffeners mount to the UCA...I need to know if they come with a longer bolt and whatnot as well

oh gosh.... im in love.... :heart:

Many thanks to anyone who can post up pix of how the tubular frame stiffeners mount to the UCA...I need to know if they come with a longer bolt and whatnot as well
nevermind..figured it out.I think at least... Figured Id save someone the trouble if they were going to take some pix

Well I finally got around to putting my suspension together. Performs great! I couldnt be happier for what it is. Im now running 10" fox's in front with relocated lower and 70/30 valving, and out back Im running the Cross Enterprises crossover with 8.5" Fox's mounted in the hole furthest out and these shims feel excellent on mine running them at that angle.
Comp
1.600 - .010
1.100 - .008
1.425 - .010
1.350 - .010
1.100 - .010

and rebound is set at 70
.950 - .015

Just a little update, been awhile since theres been 1. Jeep is still alive, just put it away for winter. Ive put it to the side all summer for the most part other than using it for advertisement because Ive ventured into short course racing. I've been racing a 7S unlimited Toyota since late summer and its getting a serious winter rebuild before I bring the Jeep back into the picture

downsized_1005001901.jpg

Heres the Jeep as its been most of the summer

Those would be a cheapie brand called Mastercraft, those are of their A/T line, Ive found they do pretty good, not for trails or rocks of course but for the dirt scene, they are a hard compound, they have around 75k of highway miles on them and only worn to half tread

Dude, we need to have another M&G just so I can see that thing! :cheers:

Back