• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4LOW video from 4locked films

DrMoab said:
I have a class of music I named myself. Skater-punk-screacher music (if you can call it music) Basicly it fits bands like AFI, Story of the Year, and to a certian extent Green Day, Blink 182 and the like.

It is music where the band is somewhat talented but have lousy vocals. They can not sing or scream in key (Kurt Cobain could scream in key) so they screach.

No talent wanna be's....all of um.
You dont have to have a nice sounding voice to be good. Take rancid for example. Green Day use to be good...not gonna call them "sell outs" if they can sell a million records by changing their style, good for them.

He is our leader;)

I can tell,,,,, he should just write down everything he "knows" and his "likes & dislikes" so we can all just quit thinking ----> would save everyone a lot of time.......... heck maybe even write a book........even better we can get a new sticky called 'Ask DrMoab"!

Last edited:
LOWTECH said:
I can tell,,,,, he should just write down everything he "knows" and his "likes & dislikes" so we can all just quit thinking ----> would save everyone a lot of time.......... heck maybe even write a book........even better we can get a new sticky called 'Ask DrMoab"!
:D <---- Know what that means? It means don't take everything I say so seriously.

I have a right to my opinion...doesn't mean I am wrong or right.

DrMoab said:
If you hate the music you aren't going to watch it. At least I wouldn't.

i would definetly not a buy a video beacuse of poor music. everything afi made after and including black sails in the sunset is crap, aka emo. not punk.

the sounds of the engine is best, im not sure why people feel they need to put crappy music in over it?

buzzbombxj said:
i would definetly not a buy a video beacuse of poor music. everything afi made after and including black sails in the sunset is crap, aka emo. not punk.

the sounds of the engine is best, im not sure why people feel they need to put crappy music in over it?
What I have liked best is a combination of the two.

If its all music it sucks...if there is no music then it might as well be a home video.

To each his own. There are plenty of both kinds out there.

I would rather be out doing it then watching it any day of the week though.

While I don’t like folks telling me what is good or bad without even seeing or hearing something I’ve got to hand it to DrMoab this video BLOWS, save your money this is B A D, the music distracts from the video instead of enhancing it, way to HEAVY and the vedio isn't that hot.

If they had spent as much time on the actual video as they did the trailer it would have been OK, I personally think the EXTRAS where much better then the main video.

Back