• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5 767s with 4.5" backspacing

How about what year and how much lift??????????

I'll echo what Dave Nay often said some time ago.....you may want to avoid the AR 767 rims. They have a high rate of being pre-bent from the factory. I just got rid of my set of 767s, which were fairly new, because two of them were bent. I've heard good things about the black "rockcrawlers" that 4Wheel Parts sells. YMMV.

Tom

I've heard that also. Plus, to my knowledge, 15x8 AR767's don't come in 4.5" BS. They have 4.75"BS and 4.0"BS. 15x8 Tech1 Rockcrawlers on the other hand, come in 4.5"BS (I have) and 3.75"BS.

allied daytonas .. couple bucks cheaper than 767s with no red and blue goofy stripes on em and are much nicer. i think they come in 3.75 , 4.5 and some other backspacings.

I have the Tech RockCrawlers from 4 wheel parts. 4.5 in backspacing 15x8's. At 4 in of lift they just clear the rear wells. I cant make them rub up front. This is with 31x10.50's
I know you were asking about the 767's but I just wanted to chime in on the RockCrawlers.
Their cheap too!

They are actually the black daytonas. I just wasnt sure anyone knew about them, because I never hear about them on the board and I didnt want anyone to get confused. Thanks for all the help.

Back