• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual NAC Mohawk Madness Weekend Sept 3-5th labor day weekend

Well history will repeat itself again, no XJ for me. but i will be there in the loozer croozer.

Grizzley said:
HAHAHAHA :laugh3: Love the name. We'll find you a seat Rob.
i talked to bj-666 the other night about an open seat.

Grizzley said:
Ya? Good, bring an extra pair of shorts. :D I rode with him last year. :laugh3: I have my own ride this year, safer.

:wave: Hi Brandon! :laugh3:
10-4, and i thought i drove bad.

Grizzley said:
I have my own ride this year, safer.

Brandon's rig has a newly installed reverse auto-pilot feature installed. it rolls backwards down hills completely un-assisted!!

(i'll let brandon explain that one this weekend around the campfire.)

:gag:

aww griz you can't say that wasn't exciting:laugh3: haha about that auto reverse feature it is only costing 4g's (thank god for insurance)

edit: o yea i'll have waivers for anyone who is riding with me or is parked behind me:repair:

sidriptide said:
you coming??

No probably not, once again. Fact is now that the wife is driving my jeep because she rode her brakes in the F-150 till bare metal and i grounded it till we have the money for the parts. Cant have her driving like that with our daughter and unborn little-G on the way.
Have fun and i'll look foward to pics to see.

Grizzley what do you mean it is $50 for trail fees and $1 for every mile covered on the trail and extra if you break and can't fix it by yourself:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

that was sarcasam don't take it seriously

bj-666 said:
Grizzley what do you mean it is $50 for trail fees and $1 for every mile covered on the trail and extra if you break and can't fix it by yourself:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :shhh: That was a special rate I was giving just you. Now I have to let everyone in at that rate.

You don't behave yourself, I'm going to epoxy a ship's bell to your hood. :laugh3:

24hrs till blast off packing my jeep now. just got the wheel strait and put the airbag back in :laugh3:

Woo Hoo i just got back home andwhat a great weekend, I had a great time and it was nice meetin some new peaple and seein the familiar faces and thanks again "Bisquick" for lettin me ride wit ya for the weekend. I cant wait for the pics.

It was too bad I couldn't make it, but I can't wait to see the pics!

(So how many people did you get to ride shotgun with this time Rob? :laugh3: )

definately was a lot of fun this weekend. Too bad my camera pooped out. Looks like Nikon is going to be getting a call...

ClassicXJ should have some pics on his camera and I saw Grizzly's flash going off too.

Nice seeing everyone and meeting new folks!

How's that soda can holding up Bishop? ;)

Matthew

nhrocker said:
It was too bad I couldn't make it, but I can't wait to see the pics!

(So how many people did you get to ride shotgun with this time Rob? :laugh3: )
Just Brandon and his sweet XJ. and i belive Mike got pics too, i hope the pic of ClassicXJ nearly layn on his side comes out.

Back