• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

20K miles...

the jeep 4.0l sure is a good motor....as long as its not built on a friday.....at 1500.....before a 3 day weekend.....with free beer and naked women everywere....mine had..um..issues.

Slacker87XJ said:
So thats like 42 miles US? ;)

-i

so thats like 1/4 mile AK? ;)

ha ha ha....

Blkxjkrawler said:
Cody, we keep this up they are going to change this from the "NW chapter" to the "reference Alaska in every thread Chapter"

Dude, teh intertubes will get clogged if we reference Alaska in every thread.. :lecture:

Slacker87XJ said:
Dude, teh intertubes will get clogged if we reference Alaska in every thread.. :lecture:

VERY TRUE....

Realized today that Ive put 9k on my MJ in the last 2 years its up to 126k. All I've done
to it mechanically is put a starter in it, and change the oil obviously.

Some of you may remember this thread. Well, I've got an update; I just turned 196,000, making it 30k miles in a little over two years. That number in itself isn't that remarkable, but when you think I've had a company car or at least two other cars of my own in addition, it gets scary. :D

-----Matt-----

Here she is, on one of her first major trail runs:

adair31-R1-047-22.jpg

I'm @ over 191,000 now and I bought @ 178,000 6 months ago as of last week

Holy resurrected thread, batman! However, it did cause me to run to the garage and check out my odometer. When I posted in this thread back in Oct '06, I had 99K. Now I'm sitting at 110K just 8.5 months later. Of course, I've been running the wrong speedo gear since March, so who knows how far I've REALLY gone. :doh:

For my trip down memory lane.....
myjeep2.jpg

That was back in '01 when I was stationed in Germany. She probably had about 20K miles when this pic was taken, since I bought it late in '00.

- Jay

the first year my dad had his 2000 we put 45,000 on it in less than a year.

i bought my xj back about three months age, and probably put about.... 2k on it?

it sits at 216k right now. if it wernt for the electrical going wacko, it'd probably have a bit more on it.

damn electrical system.....

Back