• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Xj Limted ex immigration vehicle

ya i know. if it was up to me i wud keep it. but im a 19 year old kid with college coming up again and his school fees he has to pay for. fafsa wont give me crap neither will financial aid. Mom makes too much money. which i dont understand cuz we are alwyas broke. i have an interview for two jobs this week. if they fall thrugh i have to sell the things i love and want. The jeep and trumpet. and in order to get more the trans has to be included or else i wont get more that 500 for the thing.

I hear the Army is hiring giving away cash bonus's and money for college.

wont let me in. Not sane enough lol. besides Im Aint Ready For Marines Yet either lol. nah if these two interviews dont go through the wild blue yonder is calling me.

wing nut.

the army lets excons join. You must be a real bad@ss lol

The service might not be a bad idea... join the Navy... keeps you away from psychos blowing themselves at a check point or being blown up by a roadside bomb...
You get out with the G.I. Bill, money for schooling... you can wear the title of Veteran... there are other advantages... and I'm sure some real disadvantages also...

Just a thought...

Curt

With all the time you have in this you want to sell it now? Alot of people worked hard to get you that trans...I hope you talked to LEEP to see if he wanted the trans back?Not being a a$$ to you, but i know he wanted it when it came up on the karma tread..
Good luck with the sale..

I just read this entire thread and not too happy about what i read. I would say that I will be there next week to pick up the trans but I don't work that way. It was karmad to me and I gave it to firefly being he was in dyre need.

I can honestly say that I WILL not be there to give a hand to install.

Good luck on the sale if it ever happens !

I just read this entire thread and not too happy about what i read. I would say that I will be there next week to pick up the trans but I don't work that way. It was karmad to me and I gave it to firefly being he was in dyre need.

I can honestly say that I WILL not be there to give a hand to install.

Good luck on the sale if it ever happens !
Sorry you missed the CL thread Dennis, sorry you and scott helped this guy so much.

You just never know do you.

Riddle me this Batman...When is a bug like a long-tailed furry animal?

long_tailed_weasel.jpg

You just never know do you.

Riddle me this Batman...When is a bug like a long-tailed furry animal?

long_tailed_weasel.jpg

The high desert sun must of burnt his head.... The doc still hasnt found a replacement head, I offered my brain up but I dont think it will fit in there. :D

no its nothing about the tranny. I NEED MONEY FOR PAST F&%K UPS lol. bills are catching up. no it doesent have split rear doors. just a liftgate.

So you are selling because bills are catching up to you...welcome to the real world

ya i know. if it was up to me i wud keep it. but im a 19 year old kid with college coming up again and his school fees he has to pay for. fafsa wont give me crap neither will financial aid. Mom makes too much money. which i dont understand cuz we are alwyas broke. i have an interview for two jobs this week. if they fall thrugh i have to sell the things i love and want. The jeep and trumpet. and in order to get more the trans has to be included or else i wont get more that 500 for the thing.

So you are wanting things for free to make a profit...Besides when I bought my 89 it was in WAY better shape than yours except the paint with the same axles and acessories. I paid 1300 and the trans was installed.

I think the "rich, snobby" OC guys may have come to a solution tonight at the MnG. I'll let someone else chime in.

Do you have a receipt for the tires?

Back