• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Xj Limted ex immigration vehicle

no this is on more than one occasion. plus its a joke for a few times, but every single time i ask or show up? no then its an insult.

have you changed the filter and fluid?

If it has no reverse, it's done. My brother bought one a few years ago that had no reverse. When I took it apart to rebuild it, is was cheaper to find a used one. Honestly you could probably find one for less than 200 bucks. You will need a 21 spline output from 1987-1990. Most Aw4's never really have a problem. I recently broke the pump in mine, and that was a cheap fix. Just find a used one, and it will probably last a long time.

Justin

Dude, can you say party time? You get the trans and get out here we can change it..My fellow rats will help you.. So let us know what we can do to get this done..You can post a time that you can make it out here and the rest of the guys will come over to help..RIGHT GUYS..
Give us advance notice okay.. Then you can make the dinner/night run..

P S
I just got home from a day trip in the jeep, sorry for not seeing it sooner

sweet thanks guys. im thinkin in about 2 weeks. thats when the money comes in i hope!

If I'm free I'll try to help... the big Q. is am I free... should we postpone the BBQ and run at Ray's ??? I know that Sat. is free... Sun. the 14th. is free...
Got some running around to do on the 6th. and a night race on the 13th.
Now having said that... I might be more of a hindrance then a help... LOL !!

Just throwing ideas out there...

Curt

If I'm free I'll try to help... the big Q. is am I free... should we postpone the BBQ and run at Ray's ??? I know that Sat. is free... Sun. the 14th. is free...
Got some running around to do on the 6th. and a night race on the 13th.
Now having said that... I might be more of a hindrance then a help... LOL !!

Just throwing ideas out there...

Curt

I think he is talking the 13th..Then we are still good for the 20th at ray place..Just as long as he doesn't ask for this to be done on the 20th he is good

Cruise junkyards, they usually mark on the windshield if it's a good tranny/engine and even the one up here has a warranty on parts if he says they're good. I haven't met you yet, so don't take this as me calling you anything, but I've had nothing but good luck since finding this place. Yes, there have been differences of opinion, but for the most part people don't tend to just be jerks for no reason.

no rust whatsoever no stripes been taken off by the PO. does come with push bar and wiring for lights and a hole for the oh sh!t lite too. PM me for the Pictures. NAXJA wont let me post.

id like to check this thing out. Pics?

Back