• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Xj Limted ex immigration vehicle

These guys will poke you to piss you off, so just smile and tell them to have a nice day..When they find out you don't care what they think, they will find a new guy to pick on..
PS
Did you look for a trans today? From what i hear you can only use 87 to 90..Good luck on your search

ya i found an 87 up about an hour north of fresno but a little far. this weekend im going to pap and its half off weekend so i will see what i can pull. rumors going around they got a couple MJ's in there as well.

I have a transmission you can have out of a 1990, but you are kinda far away. If you know of anyone coming this way (unlikely but possible) then they can pick it up and take it to you. Not that it really matters, but it comes with a NP231 with a stretched chain. $90 bucks on a new chain and you are good to go.

I'm glad to see you are keeping your Jeep.

thanks for the offer but yes im pretty sure i dont have a way to get that. massive parts train maybe haha. ya me too. its the only thing really keeping me out of trouble on the streets, and plus a heck of alot cheaper insurance on it than anything else really.

You seam to be asking not for help but you want someone to do your work for you and than talk trash about groups of people like us folks in the OC etc.,good luck on gettin help ass hat......SANTA

thats why I unsubscribed at page 2, peeked in here wondering why this thread is still going, now I know why I unsubscribed the first time [pushing appropriate buttons]:wierd:

if it has the 8.25 rear axle its not a 90 unless its been swapped. the 8.25 wasnt available until 91, and never with ABS. if it has ABS its the D35, which means it could still be a 90. haha confused yet?

Last edited:
ok to clarify.
it was a special order from customs. Classified as a 90 by DMV, built in March of 91 though. It has a 8.25 and im looking at it and im telling you it has ABS. and i know as a fact this is an original 27 spline 8.25 from the factory.

like i said, its a special ordered heep.

pm to scottmcneal

no its nothing about the tranny. I NEED MONEY FOR PAST F&%K UPS lol. bills are catching up. no it doesent have split rear doors. just a liftgate.

With all the time you have in this you want to sell it now? Alot of people worked hard to get you that trans...I hope you talked to LEEP to see if he wanted the trans back?Not being a a$$ to you, but i know he wanted it when it came up on the karma tread..
Good luck with the sale..

Back