• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Xj Limted ex immigration vehicle

no i dont know HOW TO PUT THE TRANS IN. SO IM ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME.
IM GONNA BE RIGHT THERE UNDERNEATH THE JEEP WITH THEM. sorry i dont wanna F**k up my jeep. not everyone has money to throw at them you know. pompous ass.

And on top of that, you can go kiss the dirt for all i care saying im and ass and all that jazz. i know how it was and how it made me feel. So go play with your over priced over built rig and leave me alone!

Dude, calm down..Don't want too piss people off.. Thats my job...LOL...People will f*#k with you if you let them...I don't want to be a a$$, But you need to STFU..
You need to get tough skin here..
Don't take it wrong ok

These guys will bend over to help you, if you ask..They are just like everybody else, love to work on jeeps..
So you have a great time tonite thinking of how you are going to get your jeep done when you get the trans..I'm here to help you when you get it ok..Hell some other guys may pop up to help you too

no, it has a 23 spline output. you will need to change the input on the t-case to match. Again... you need an 87-90 trans.

And on top of that, you can go kiss the dirt for all i care saying im and ass and all that jazz. i know how it was and how it made me feel. So go play with your over priced over built rig and leave me alone!

WTF? Quite acting like a pussy! And what's wrong with Santa having a Overpriced Sleigh? He's Santa for Christ sake.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh man...
JD, keep your cool man, and keep the typing to a minimum.
As you may or may not see, we are all trying to help you here. I can only do so much to help you out from up here in Fresno.

The Desert Rats are doing all they can it looks like and they are closest to you.

Just take a chill pill... take a step back from the key board... and be calm.
I'm lookin to see if I can get you something from up here.

Back