• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 Ton Blue XJ

Obtain an 8x170 to 8x6.5 spacer-adapter.

Knock out the studs, bolt it to the hub, transfer punch through holes.

???

Profit

No, like a 1.5"-2" spacer-adapter with tapers for the lug nuts on the 8x170 studs and lug studs for 8x6.5 wheels.

Also you would need to do research on which lug studs you want to run and what size you would need to drill to accommodate.

My 14 bolt has 9/16x18 Studs so I'd want to match so i can interchange lug nuts...

Its hard searching for builds on the super duty 60s since they are so new.. and everyone seems to call them something different..

Picked up hydro assist from Blondejon

Y4qalpth.jpg

Stock xj box tapped

2 lines one spare...

The ram is 1.5x8 with newish heims

Nice!

Had to dust the cob webs off the Super Duty D60

m38i2z2h.jpg

Started cutting off the ears or radius arm mounts.. Freaking thick...

A8FPQvbh.jpg

9wfcCX3h.jpg

FpORZzMh.jpg

Track bar ball joint?

eRF3gu6h.jpg

Thing was thick

SdEYW4Hh.jpg

FhqAFAqh.jpg

Weight Reduction

tzxtkRYh.jpg

Lots of Cutt off attachments

LTVGNA9h.jpg

Slowly chugging along

QcGXhoFh.jpg

oWSJ3D8h.jpg

Calling it a night

3u2a72Mh.jpg

Before

wExLHcmh.jpg

After

domexYMh.jpg

At least the worst part is over. And by worst. I mean cleaning that housing is one of the most never ending things. Everything was massive and tight together.

Looking forward to seeing it trussed and under the rig

At least the worst part is over. And by worst. I mean cleaning that housing is one of the most never ending things. Everything was massive and tight together.

I still have a days worth of cutting on the drivers side to get the cast off. I am borrowing a porto-band from my dad to get some clean cuts

is this truss setup a XJ/TJ/ZJ setup to make the coils /facotry upper link mounts work, or just a super duty truss for general builds ?

is this truss setup a XJ/TJ/ZJ setup to make the coils /facotry upper link mounts work, or just a super duty truss for general builds ?

-Swap requires Flex joints on both sides of the control arms to allow for the wider mount positions

-Upper Control Arm mounts will sit about 1 inch� above factory location

-Coil Buckets will sit 5/8"� out from factory location, so some coil bend may be experienced

-Not compatible with Radius Arm or Wristed Y-Link Suspensions

This is the info i got from artec

nice thats cool. seems legit.

Back