• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 Ton Blue XJ

The truss is a no go it was only 34 inches long I need around 55 inches.. I would not be welding any suspension with the 110 more like boatsides bumpers and skid plates

Lol hokay! I'd hang around want wait for free shipping sale for only $60 more it's a steal for brand new and 5 year warranty

i have a friends who buddies with a guy that owns a welding equipment repair shop and he should have some used units for sale hoping to find a 210 or 220 now

How much for the steering?? I'm interested in the locker to how old is it?

with the steering you get the tie rod drag link and track bar.... has ruffstuff heims all 7/8 steering is not even a year old with maybe 2500 miles on it and the locker is a little older with about 3500 miles on it 220 for the steering

bmvBtrwl.jpg

Axle and steering sold to Sneakyjap96... Does anyone know if a Dana 44a disc brakes will work on any other axles that is the only thing worth pulling off the rear axle...

Also Looking for a 05 and newer super duty dana 60....

well the wife just quit her job to go back to school. she is looking for a part time job but no luck so far.... so the jeep is on the back burner untill we can find her a job... i know it seems far away but tax return time is what i am aiming for

3R9TXEFl.jpg

70 wms 14 bolt with truss and disc brakes for 550.. 3.55 gearing.

LYmNxcql.jpg

Any one want to buy my other stripped 14 bolt?

I can start mocking up my rear 4 link now

get er done!
looking good.

Back