• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 Ton Blue XJ

GjrAXlZh.png

Soppose to be picking this axle up for 1000 on Saturday

that should be nice.

I just sold a 35 spline dana 60 spool for way too cheap. shoulda grabbed that.

I just sold a 35 spline dana 60 spool for way too cheap. shoulda grabbed that.

I'd like to stay away from spools because of the tire wear since this rig will see street time.. But I have never owned a rig with locking hubs. So I don't know the manners of a spooled front end with the ability to lock out the hubs

you will never notice a spool up front as long as you keep the hubs unlocked in 2wd, which is what you should be doing. I reccoemnd a detroit or a grizzly for the front.

I just bought an 06 super duty 60 complete huh to hub for 950 with a 6 month from a rancho ford dismantler I'm picking it up tomorrow at 12... saves me 4 hours of driving and 50 bucks

nice deal man. thats a good call.

Have you decided how you're going to trim the cast to fit your link mounts yet? I've saved a few build threads/ pics from pirate that have some good cut locations.

Ford is legit! thats a nice axle man.

those super 60's are massive. completely dwarves my little D60 and makes it look like a toothpick
to take the 60 from metric to standard, my buddy bought a jig that shows him where to drill new holes. did you have a game plan for different lug patterns yet? I can ask him where he found the jig

those super 60's are massive. completely dwarves my little D60 and makes it look like a toothpick
to take the 60 from metric to standard, my buddy bought a jig that shows him where to drill new holes. did you have a game plan for different lug patterns yet? I can ask him where he found the jig

Yea that would be great if you can.... i have been looking but haven't found much... I was going to call some local machine shops and ask if they had the jig.. but I would rather have it myself for future use..

Back