• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It was so Pretty

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
Heres a few pics of Sean's(ipkyss) "issues"

1 very clean 98 XJ on 1 tons
Toy_Drive_2008_003.jpg

Uh Oh!
Toy_Drive_2008_014.jpg

O S***
Toy_Drive_2008_016.jpg

That'll buff right put
Toy_Drive_2008_025.jpg

Last edited:
did you wheel the rest of the trail like that?

and will you be selling front and rear 60s anytime soon?

he wheeled a little farther before breaking a driveshaft, after the roll i herd talk of a truggy

just got home, i ran rsg, great time but i ended up breaking a ring and pinion on the dana 44, so ill be changing that out this week once i open the mess up tomorrow night. Ran it most the day with a few teeth missing in the ring, still a great time!!

just got home, i ran rsg, great time but i ended up breaking a ring and pinion on the dana 44, so ill be changing that out this week once i open the mess up tomorrow night. Ran it most the day with a few teeth missing in the ring, still a great time!!

had a guy on the other hard run, run the whole day with a broken frt yota R&P sounded horrible, i had a good pop today, but u joints are fun, and didnt make any noises after, gonna pull the diff covers this week to inspect

all the more reason why I want a cage before mine gets wheeled again.

On second thought, some love taps with a hammer, little bondo, little spray paint, and no one will ever know...

Thanks for the spare!

Of course I blew out both pass side tires at the same time!

Still had a great time though.

trying to figure out what I am going to do with it. I started bending it back, But i am not going to be happy with the outcome. Thinking about either a truggy or a top/ rear body swap so to speak. Its a daily driver, so its needs to look some what nice.

I did plan to wheel the rest of the day till I broke a front driveshaft shortly after the roll. Just wasn't my day. Should have just drove the buggy.

Sorry to see those pictures. I mean, really sorry to see those pictures :( I'm assuming there were no injuries or anything since you did plan to wheel the rest of the day. Still a great jeep.

I think my vote would be to "swap" the body, and see how it comes out. That thing looked so damn nice and clean, it would be a shame to start cutting into it. Although, a truggy would look pretty cool also... Well, whatever ya decide, just keep us posted!!

ya, either way its too nice to give up on and its too nice to leave looking like that. Main damage is all B- pillar and roof.

see the gray tower looking thing with 3 gray bays up high? i work there... :laugh3:

whats left of the d44 r&p (5:38's)

tonights todo list, post pics, eat dinner, go into garage, pull axle, sleep

had a great time, still ran the trails with it broken

P1010179.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010181.jpg

P1010184.jpg

P1010185.jpg

Back