• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual Reno Run May 23rd-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alboy97XJ

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
This is the 3rd year in a row for this... 33's and one locker I'd recommend. And armor(sliders) and the normal naxja stuff :)

Last day of finals for me is the 23rd. Ill plan on making it this year! (Finally)

I'll be there. I am praying for a big turn out!

So may 23rd-26th work for people right?

It is good that you threw out a date, but isn't this an official chapter run? I can appreciate your interest in helping plan the event, but maybe Eric, Josh, and Jon should work out the details before any dates get set in stone.

I am a maybe at this point. I really want to go check out the Reno area trails and that is close to my birthday too. My big issue is I need to save all my vacation time for a family event this summer. If I do go I would head up Friday night/Saturday morining.

Eric, josh, jon... These dates ok? Jon is the one who reminded me of the reno run! And me and Eric have been talking :)

maybe for me.
hopefully i'll have my head in a better place by then.
hurting really badly still.

So far the headcount is:

Allen
Eric
Skipper and Lisa Skipper
Sam- goodwilljeeper
Patrick 831_xj
Me(blonde jon)
rammin -- terrance?
Kevin jeep450
gordon gordosmasho
yoassarian
davenjeep
CAJJ93XJ-jake
Cessnapilot89
Famwgn

Maybes/possibilities:
Jeepme-Jeff
Tim-knucklehead
Turbobrick
BryanC ?
Letterman ?
Billy?
Bluerockrash

If you are 100% in, please post up, if you are a maybe, if you are 10% in, please post up. We can begin to coordinate rooms, camping, and more once we start getting head counts and preferences-(Reno Hotels are cheap). Once we get some head counts, ill start contacting hotels to see if we can get some group discounts. Usually you need 15+ rooms and we normally have 1 room so thats not likely unless you folks let me know you are going.

This is usually some of the best wheeling and fun you will do for the entire year, if you haven't wheeled Reno trails, you are missing out. Plus, when you go back to work or talk to your buddies when you get back in town, you can say you where in Reno all weekend. When they ask about gambling you get to say awesome wheeling . Then they get really confused….

Also, there is nothing certain since nothing has been talked about or approved, , but is anyone interested in T shirts or sweatshirts for the 4th Annual NAXJA Sierra Fest Reno Run?

Last edited:
I'm in.

Not sure what my camping/hotel situation will be though.

Iam a maybe

Im like 70% in i think i have some little stuff i need to tinker with but my rig is finally driveable after 7 months of sitting in my garge im now locked in the front with a lockrite and 488s! :pirate1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably cant run them all...but I should be in for running a few trails!

So far the headcount is:

Allen
Eric
Skipper and Lisa Skipper
Sam- goodwilljeeper
Patrick 831_xj
Me(blonde jon)
rammin -- terrance?
Kevin jeep450
gordon gordosmasho
yoassarian
davenjeep
CAJJ93XJ-jake
Cessnapilot89
Famwgn

Some Runs:
Vets-XJ

Maybes/possibilities:
Jeepme-Jeff
Tim-knucklehead
Turbobrick
BryanC ?
Letterman ?
Billy?
Bluerockrash

If you are 100% in, please post up, if you are a maybe, if you are 10% in, please post up. We can begin to coordinate rooms, camping, and more once we start getting head counts and preferences-(Reno Hotels are cheap). Once we get some head counts, ill start contacting hotels to see if we can get some group discounts. Usually you need 15+ rooms and we normally have 1 room so thats not likely unless you folks let me know you are going.

This is usually some of the best wheeling and fun you will do for the entire year, if you haven't wheeled Reno trails, you are missing out. Plus, when you go back to work or talk to your buddies when you get back in town, you can say you where in Reno all weekend. When they ask about gambling you get to say awesome wheeling . Then they get really confused….

Also, there is nothing certain since nothing has been talked about or approved, but is anyone interested in T shirts or sweatshirts for the 4th Annual NAXJA Sierra Fest Reno Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back