• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PSA!!! MAJOR IMPORTANCE!!!!

And people call me a dork!
:roflmao:

Varmint #1 would take great offense to classification of the guy who can't even figure out a cell phone as a "nerd".

In fact, I don't do well with any electronic device that has a "menu". Menus are for the selection of tasty eatables.

Varmint #1 would take great offense to classification of the guy who can't even figure out a cell phone as a "nerd".
Yeah, sorry for texting you that drawing. Next time I know to send it snail mail.

Just so as no one feels left out, advance notice this time: Friday June 5 is National Donut Day.

And Krispy Kreme is giving away free donuts from June 1 to June 5.

I am thinking a week of free donuts is bait to get folks to finally come out of hiding.

I have been doing my part. The Covid-19 PB&J has been two jelly filled donuts with a layer of peanut butter in the middle. Because you know bread has been hard to come by in the stores...

Egad!

That is a horrible thought.

Imma gonna need some mental bleach. 'Cept COVID-19 seems to have cleared that off the shelves.

:doh:

Back