• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon

In what respect were you "not impressed"?

There's not a whole lot of legal wheeling area here in the NE, and even less that has the terrain that Paragon offers.

The North Atlantic Chapter holds their annual event at Paragon,i believe it's scheduled for June again this year.

Paragon and Raush Creek aren't very far apart, maybe 20 miles.

I don't see how you weren't impressed by Paragon, it has alot to offer, from rocks to mud, and easy stocker trails.

What exactly we're you expecting?

blackdogxj said:
Anyone go to paragon a lot... Im from the Hazleton area, and i work for a trucking co. right next by the park. Ive been there 3 times, and it didnt impress me much.
What would it take to impress you?did you actually drive down the driveway or just check out the sign?

Come On!

What was with this poster?

Paragon Park is one of the premiere offroad riding places in the eastern USA! He must be with a competitor or the guys at Paragon ticked him off for some reason. I haven't talked to anyone that has been there that did not come away impressed.

Re: Come On!

Who really cares, he's entitled to his opinion...y'all are entitled to yours.

Back