• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally got an xj... pics inside

XJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up everyone, I've been reading up on xj's for about 2 months now and finally picked one up. First of all, I'll say this is a great forum and it really helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. I got a great deal through a local car auction on exactly what I was looking for. It's a 97 Sport 4.0L, 4x4, auto, 231, 8.25 rear, 235/75 BFG at's, power everything except seats, 76k miles and runs like new. Here's some pics.
f7734c59.jpg

f7734c68.jpg

And here's my first mod, a 3" i.d. "mini snorkel"
f7734bb0.jpg

I tested the intake last night in a stream crossing a little over 3ft deep and it worked great. My friend got some pics with my headlights and half of the hood underwater but their on his camera. I did get stuck once last night and got some water in the pass front area... I've had this thing less than a week and already have wet carpets. :rolleyes: Anyways I'm doing a complete tune-up next week and running all the vents up high. I'm planning on a 3" lift, 31s, bumper and winch as soon as I sell my other truck. I just figured I'd say whats up to everyone and you'll probably see me on here often.

** If pics dont work here's a link to the album: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4285928551

Back