• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

thanks for the help!

Kalin we can probably work out a convoy closer to the event, no worries...we won't let you get lost.

~Scott

so like 2.5 inches and recovery points on stock size tires? do ya think its possible?

if so im down for this!

Shane

Yes.

Everyone is welcome from stockers to jungle gyms. There may not be a lot of "easy" runs to choose from, but you could also grab an open seat as well. If you don't have a lot of off road experience, a ride along is a great way to pick up tips and tricks.

ok so as of right now the wife says i can most likely go......but its still a maybe if i take out the garbage first lol j/k

so like what will i need ? money wise.....im assuming i need a tent and food and what not.....i dont know never been to one of these.:dunno:

Gas money, food and shelter. That's a good place to start. Then depending on what parts you are likely to break, bring spares. Tools plus money for raffle tickets, and you should be good to go.

I wouuld totally be down for NWFest shorts. I'd prefer jorts though, as the way denim hugs my tush is divine. You may prefer me in sweats, but you'll have to wait for the campfire for that. I'd like NWFest sweatpants too. How about boxers? Thongs, maybe? This is a huge business opportunity, make it happen.

The sweats were bad enough Doug..... :nono:

icon10.gif

....dont type in the dark........this is what will happen lol!

anyway on that note.....whats with the radical shipping charges on the shirts?

They're enriched with depleted uranium for durability and glow-in-the-dark properties. Hella heavy, but they'll last forever.

Oh, and just for that crack Rod, I'm gonna give you a big ol' bear hug when next I see you. :kissyou:

i will be there and maybe dustin might get his jeep rolling by then i would like to help this year maybe as a meeter/greeter or something rich looked like he was having fun last year. cant wait to do it all again. alex is emil coming this year or what?

i will be there and maybe dustin might get his jeep rolling by then i would like to help this year maybe as a meeter/greeter or something rich looked like he was having fun last year. cant wait to do it all again. alex is emil coming this year or what?

Only took Dustin a few years...

The MP crew will be there with some new additions to the company, Emil will be there unless something comes up. I don't know if the ZJ will make it so the Oregon guys might be able to sleep this year. ;)

-Alex

Back