• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

is this event open to new people with out a super built jeep? if so i would love to go

is this event open to new people with out a super built jeep? if so i would love to go
Absolutely!

If you thought Noobfest was big, just wait for Northwest Fest. One of the changes from last year though, is that you need to be a member to attend (think club run), or invited as a guest by a member (each member is allowed 1 guest vehicle). So if your not set on becoming a member yet, see if someone has a guest spot available.

I will say though Naches is worth every minute of the drive from Portland, and you will have a blast with your Jeep up there.

IMG_0127.jpg

WOOT WOOT gratZ on the red letters man.(hook line and sinker)lol. im taking mine up, so your phlosophy from last weekend still works:guitar: it will be the same setup as you saw.

Bronze.

yea, this forum is great, all you guys are super cool. you had the silver jeep with thornbirds or swampers right? about the same lift as me?

Back