• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

I hear Tom Woods is donating a genuine leather jacket. :shhh:

Alex, forget about the rope, we don't need any more of them. Make sure there are plenty of full goodie bags :party:

Rich, please make sure that the front and back match. I want to make sure this leather is allowed INSIDE the house :gag:

Michael

Count me in!

Ya you know I'm going. Got to make sure Rich stays in line. And I need another late night at Naches.

i will definitely be there this year! got a few more mods to finish up then she will be ready to roll!

Might want to take of your bushwackers before you hit the trails this time :laugh:

I hate those damn things. They look great when they're all there, but they always get hung up on shit and end up ripping off. I still haven't found a replacement for the rear passenger door piece that I lost near the rocks, but eventually they're coming off and I want to have some flatfender styles welded up. Found out today that I might need to regear/complete axle rebuilds, so I gotta start saving for all the repairs before this coming NWfest!

So similar to last year we'll have a few volunteer opportunities to help out with this years event.

We're going to need:

Trail Coordinator - Someone to come up with a schedule of runs for each day.
Trail Leaders - A few people to lead the various runs scheduled for each day.
Greeter/Registration - A few people to help get new arrivals signed in.
Raffle Organizer - Someone to start begging companies for some raffle donations. (I'll be working on this one)
Dinner Organizer - In charge of the Saturday night dinner logistics. (I'm going to assume John has this covered)
Tech Inspectors - A few people who can do a quick run down of the rigs, and make sure everyone is set for the trail.

We can definitely not have too much help for this event. Right now I'm just looking to see who would be interested in helping out, and we can fine tune the jobs later.

Also, there will be a quick "tech/safety" inspection very similar to years past. Most of you should have this stuff covered already. If not, you have 6 months to get it done.

Make sure your rig has the following:
- Full size spare tire*
- First aid kit
- Fire Extinguisher (visibly charged)
- Secured Battery (no bungees to arc out)
- Front tow point
- Rear tow point
- Tow strap with no metal hooks

* There will be some exceptions for a spare tire. Obviously if you run bead locks, carry a plug kit, and have air source you'll be fine. However, having a spare tire is strongly encouraged.

Last edited:
I'll take on the role of welcome wagon again. But, I'd like someone else to lend a hand as well.

LOL I think you have your work cut out for you.

...and I have the pictures to back it all up. LOL

Back