• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

The real question that needs to be answered is who can eat more hotdogs @ 2am, Dave or Eli.

Also forgot to add we need some qualified designers to come up with a logo for this years NWF t-shirt.

nwfest09_2.jpg

Last year's version was big hit, and I'd like to see the tradition continue on.

You mean who can go destroy the most free t-shirts from vendors in 3 days.:shhh:

-Alex

wasn't me, I still wear mine regularly, I roll with da MP shiz. Back on topic...

I'll take on the role of welcome wagon again. But, I'd like someone else to lend a hand as well.

Ya I help out with the welcome. And I'll wait to drink till 5pm but after that you might want to keep your firewood hidden. :flame:

missed you guys last year, i'm gonna come down from the great white north again this year.

i can do another shirt this year.. ..what do we think, similar image, different rig?

i liked rainier in the background.. ..anyways, i'll see what i can cook up.

wasn't me, I still wear mine regularly, I roll with da MP shiz. Back on topic...

I was actually wearing my Master Pull t-shirt when I took my tumble at Liberty. There's a small hole in the shirt where the seatbelt tried to crush my ribcage. :)

Ya I help out with the welcome. And I'll wait to drink till 5pm but after that you might want to keep your firewood hidden. :flame:

I wondered where my entire stack went last year!

Oh was that yours! Sorry Dude :firedevil

I will offer to set up a trail schedule again.
I will likely take the last years schedule and tweek it a little.

I would like get a list of trail leaders up earlier in the process this year if possible so that we can coordinate the sizes of the groups better.

Michael

I will offer to set up a trail schedule again.
I will likely take the last years schedule and tweek it a little.

I would like get a list of trail leaders up earlier in the process this year if possible so that we can coordinate the sizes of the groups better.

Michael

Go ahead and put me down for a run Saturday to the rocks, then back early to prepare dinner. I think it worked out well last year.

John

Back