• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

I will offer to set up a trail schedule again.
I will likely take the last years schedule and tweek it a little.

I would like get a list of trail leaders up earlier in the process this year if possible so that we can coordinate the sizes of the groups better.

Michael

I'll help out again Michael.

Doug

You know I am in again Michael.

Should be fun. Maybe this year I'll win a winch at the raffle! :thumbup:

~Scott

:doh:

Seriously though, blind folded drivers in modified rigs trying to win a "race" in an open field with spectators...bad things are bound to happen.
:gag:

~Scott

:doh:

Seriously though, blind folded drivers in modified rigs trying to win a "race" in an open field with spectators...bad things are bound to happen.
:gag:

~Scott

Victor and I were the first to try to run the course fast, we managed to not endanger any lives. Well except for ours, and we already were in danger of that by going camping with Emil.;)

-Alex

Little Naches Rd is right around mile marker 92. The road parallels the river as you head north, after a couple of miles you take the left fork that bridges over the river, heading west for another 1/2 - 3/4 mile. Road becomes gravel and turns left, take the first left into Long Meadow. It opens up, gravel road passes a concrete shat-house, we've typically camped a bit past that in the wide open meadow. There will be some signs along the way, the preponderance of XJs and assholes will tell you that you've arrived.

Back