• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

severna park, md

Err, which one? I have a spare coil to dist. wire, and maybe a few randoms laying around.

Perhaps a total noob question here but I have to ask cause I've tried my own research and keep coming up pretty empty handed. Anyone know where I can get a set of Yukon or Superior shafts for my C8.25 29 spline?

Got my Yukon shafts from a vendor on here, I believe it was Rock Haus supply or whatever.

severna park, md

Err, which one? I have a spare coil to dist. wire, and maybe a few randoms laying around.

its cool... i had to pony up and buy a new wire set so i could get to work this morning... speaking of which... why dont spark plug wires look like regular wires... like they have fiber instead of wire...

On the inside of the insulation? It's a fiberglass type material to help support the conductor. Helps support the conductor so it doesn't break as easily.

Under the outer silicone, EPDM or EVA jacket is fiberglass braiding for strength and flexibility, and under that is a layer of EPDM insulation that prevents arcing and voltage leaks. Mag core wire is typically surrounded by a latex silicone bonding layer that provides additional stability and support to hold the spark plug wire in p

well where is the wire is my question... ill cut open the ones i took off when i get home from work and then post them up...

New here to the forum. I'm in the Army stationed over at Fort Meade but live in Crofton. I've got a 99XJ that I'm planning on putting a lift on but first I'm trying to fix the bodywork.

Looking for a few things and figured I'd post up here to see if anyone knows where I can source it.

ZJ Tie Rod Upgrade
1 -245/75/16 Spare from a Rubicon in new condition
1 Forrest green hatch with glass for a 99XJ. (I've got a dent in mine)

ZJ tie rod you can grab at a junkyard - As long as it's from a V8 it's an upgrade.

which crazy rays? the one off of hawkins point has the best selection (695 right before the key bridge)

I moved down to Stevensville, MD earlier this month. My shop and XJs/MJs/ZJs are all still in NJ until I can find a more permanent place down here, but hope to have my 5.9L MJ down here by the end of the year.

CIMG2652.jpg

I moved down to Stevensville, MD earlier this month. My shop and XJs/MJs/ZJs are all still in NJ until I can find a more permanent place down here, but hope to have my 5.9L MJ down here by the end of the year.

CIMG2652.jpg

i work at PRS guitars in stevensville, md

Small world! I work at Miltec in Stevensville in the same business park. You may know my girlfriend who just started at PRS on Monday. Her name is Alli. She's a mechanical engineer.

Also, now that I'm on a computer and not a tiny cell phone screen, I can see your rig. Definitely have seen you leaving PRS before. I'm the idiot in the silver '01XJ with NJ plates. Occasionally you'll see a giant Siberian husky head sticking out of the window.

Also, now that I'm on a computer and not a tiny cell phone screen, I can see your rig. Definitely have seen you leaving PRS before. I'm the idiot in the silver '01XJ with NJ plates. Occasionally you'll see a giant Siberian husky head sticking out of the window.

Ill keep a look out. dont judge the hood... thats a problem the previous owner started... im gonna be goin to crazy rays sunday-ish getting a new hood. As far as your girl, im one of the shipping clerks, so unless she comes into the warehouse, i prolly wont recognize her lol

Back