• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

Got my jeep up and running yesterday. Had to fill the flat tires from it sitting. Walked out this morning. Rear tire was flat again.

anyone have a set of 31/32's for sale cheap?

how much tread you need lol... im in arnold.

haha yeah I know...one thing at a time. They have 245,000 miles on them so I'm not surprised

pff thats not inverted... the 96 i got in the garage is SO much worse

i don't know f that makes me feel better or not lol

i have a spare 31. its a mallterrain, but you can use it till you get another MTR. trust me the tire is nothing special, like a goodyear wrangler AT. and its on a white rim.

Last edited:
Its cool. I also got a set of 33 AT's if you know anyone that's interested.

a quick "howdy" from a former Forest Hill, Bel Air, Laurel, Baldwin, College Park, Towson, Greenbelt, Riverdale, Ocean City, and Deale resident-- I guess you could say I grew up in Maryland:wave1:

Here's my little pig from a couple years ago when I still cared enough to take pics-- Since then, Cooper STT's (33"), Nate's slimline bumper, rear tire carrier, and other assorted junk have been added. Maybe I should update the photo collection soon....

003-7.jpg

definitely should. and come back to maryland lol

If anyone has a stock track bar laying around, or a track bar and tie rod they don't need, id appreciate it if I could get it. I've pretty much cracked mine in two

I have a stock XJ tie rod with two good joints in my shed you can have. Trade ya a 6-pack?

correction, i need the mount to the frame. ill see what i can do about that six pack... im on food stamps right now, lost my job two days ago, but i got another one lined up on monday. unless you need like a front drive shaft...

Last edited:
Jim from Hagerstown here...anyone from Western MD? I just moved here from Ohio, so from the MWC to the NAC....

I need XJ guys to hang with/wheel with/wrench with/BS and drink beer with....

Hit me up if you're local to me!

p.s. 94 2 door XJ, a work in progress...

Jim, check out http://marylandcreepers.com/forum.php they are in your area

I am a member...also of MJC and BlueRidgeJeepers.org.

Looking to actually meet up with people and make some new friends. The forums haven't been extremely fruitful...especially Maryland Jeep Club as it seems there are about 10 people that run and control every conversation.

I haven't gotten too active in Creepers yet...maybe I will try.

Back