• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

No judgements. I'm rocking a stock XJ with silverstar rims...I can't judge.

My girl is a short blonde with long ass hair. Tough to miss. What's your name? I'll tell her to keep an eye out for you.

jake. if she goes into the warehouse at all, im in finished goods, and im not the woman that smells of baby powder and BO... (the other shipping clerk next to me.. )

its awesome... except for her. i will be the first to admit, doesnt take a lot to do my job... but damn... i can work 1/2 speed and still out preform her... sad...

Equal opportunity employers...

Now I need you to convince management to get rid of the crappy UV curing lamps you guys use and buy some nice ones from Miltec ;)

lol once again... i dont worry bout none of that crap. super easy lol some beautiful guitars come out of there

Looking for a set of these wheels. Anyone have a set sitting in their shed they want to get rid of? Or know someone who does? Maybe a trade?

33645_574319232557_6603948_33138850_1731865_n.jpg

Ill keep a look out. dont judge the hood... thats a problem the previous owner started... im gonna be goin to crazy rays sunday-ish getting a new hood. As far as your girl, im one of the shipping clerks, so unless she comes into the warehouse, i prolly wont recognize her lol

FYI I saw a craigslist ad for a guy who has 3 cherokee hoods - selling them for like $10. Waaaay cheaper than rays. Don't remember if it was Bmore or DC craigslist.

i just checked CL... and i cant find it...

Small world! I work at Miltec in Stevensville in the same business park. You may know my girlfriend who just started at PRS on Monday. Her name is Alli. She's a mechanical engineer.

LOl... I know Miltec fairly well. I am a sales rep in the Md area, and sell them a few things. What do you do for them? Stevensville, Md is a nice area!

Looking for a set of these wheels. Anyone have a set sitting in their shed they want to get rid of? Or know someone who does? Maybe a trade?

i got a set of 5 lol they are on the jeep though... have to trade wheels for wheels... also have the center caps for all 5.

Jake, where are you a shipping clerk at?

Paul Reed Smith Guitars in stevensville

http://marylandcreepers.com/showthread.php?6411-Press-Release

There will be a legal wheel park opening in Maryland!

As of now, this will be a small build as they go playground, they are open to suggestions as they build it, to make it as we like it.
Because it is small, they will only open a few times a year.
BUT, If this goes good, they hope to open it year round, in a year or 2.

http://marylandcreepers.com/showthre...-Press-Release

October 22, 2011
Gates open at 8 am - wheeling till dark.

There will be a $10 fee per truck and $5 spectator fee.
Gates open at 8 am, drivers meeting and information at 10 am

Off-Road & Crawling Grounds is located:
9950 Downsville Pike
Hagerstown MD 21740

See you there!

No judgements. I'm rocking a stock XJ with silverstar rims...I can't judge.

My girl is a short blonde with long ass hair. Tough to miss. What's your name? I'll tell her to keep an eye out for you.

does she have freckles? cause i was totally checking out a girl that looks like that but with freckles... sorry if it was your girl.

actually just text me... 4432236140

does she have freckles? cause i was totally checking out a girl that looks like that but with freckles... sorry if it was your girl.

just realized how much of a asshole i sound right there. didnt mean to. i was joking around... and clear you inbox lol

Anyone local to arnold/severna park with enough land to fire pellet guns? Lol

Back