• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need and have feee xj parts (boston area)

Xjin85

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
Anyone on here in the Boston area?

I have a bunch of free xj stuff and also end in need of some also.

Will post that I have later when I get home.

If you’re in the New England area and have free/cheap xj stuff or need stuff let me know.

-Fletch

Hey guys,
Anyone on here in the Boston area?

I have a bunch of free xj stuff and also end in need of some also.

Will post that I have later when I get home.

If you’re in the New England area and have free/cheap xj stuff or need stuff let me know.

-Fletch
Well???

What you need? I have 3 XJ’s
I have 6+1/2 and a lot of spare parts, 87-89 era. We should start a used antique parts store LOL. My biggest need is repaired joints in my hands, etc, so I work on my Rigs again... Got too Old for this... I need a non rusty, non leaky roof and windshield for my 87 Wagoner, and a fit enough body to repair it.. Or some younger stronger Padawan learners :-(

Getting too old for this shit...

Might want to post this in the North Atlantic Chapter classifieds too - few more local guys in there.

I have 6+1/2 and a lot of spare parts, 87-89 era. We should start a used antique parts store LOL. My biggest need is repaired joints in my hands, etc, so I work on my Rigs again... Got too Old for this... I need a non rusty, non leaky roof and windshield for my 87 Wagoner, and a fit enough body to repair it.. Or some younger stronger Padawan learners :-(

Getting too old for this shit...
Might want to post this in the North Atlantic Chapter classifieds too - few more local guys in there.
These are both solid ideas. I wish I had some fellow XJ buddies in the area. Do they do any Cherokee Meet-ups in the Boston area you gys know of?

Dunno. 95% of my old Mass XJ/MJ buddies quit wheeling and/or got rid of their jeeps by about 2015 and I've since moved cross country. I'm sure there are a few still around but NAC Massachusetts really hollowed out fast 2013-2015 or so.

Back