• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your RoM "Get-R-Dun" List

Well after this weekend and with alot of help from Rich (rms692), I got all the brakets welded on my 8.8 and just got it painted. Time to re-assemble it and start with the brake lines.

Got some 31s. So the list as it sits now:

Install JCR rear lower quarter panel armor (debating on selling them though)
Install longer rear brake line (Have it, just being lazy)
Get and install 3" front springs
Install front WJ lower control arms and new uppers (Do have, it just needs to warm up outside)
LCA Skids
and any other armor I can afford before then.

Last edited:
Gotta get my Front HP44 installed, and take it out to make sure the locker is functioning properly. Hopefully will slap it under there this weekend.

Have a baby on the way, she is due May 1st so the middle of March is going to be close to the time when the doctor starts restricting travel.

Figured out the problem with the bushing so don't have to replce that anymore.
Installed some lights on the roof rack for flat towing, and front tow hook, removed the torn up windshield banner (making room for the NAXJA banner) now just need:

extended bump stops
clock spring (not a must have but I'd really love to get it done)
electric radiator fan
couple new tires
figure out the CB

Have a baby on the way, she is due May 1st so the middle of March is going to be close to the time when the doctor starts restricting travel.

Yea, I saw you posted that on another site. I wish the both of you best of luck.

thats funny i believe our new addition is due the 28th of may :D:rattle::rattle:

WOW... you don't even know your baby's due date. Sad.

gotta get the bumpers on, winch bought, d44 installed, arb compressor for locker bought and everything wired up

+lift if i can afford one

49 days OR 1188 hours OR 71,287 minutes.

It's getting close. Who is ready?

EDIT: I am not....

I need to put on my zj steering tomorrow and my new used shocks......but it's cold.

Bah. New list.

Get an NP242, rebuilt it, put a heavy duty chain in it, along with a HackNTap
Replace my currently toasted 242 with that one.
Lift the front to match the rear.
Install all the front parts I have (All control arms, shocks, BPEs)
Brake lines
TCase skid
Fuel tank skid

And thats the final list... for now.

Don't you just love how the list grows and grows?

Back