• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You missed it on Sunday

It's hard for me to believe you do not know how to obtain a photo hosting site (many of which are free), upload a digital image to it, and insert a link to the site ... you ornery cuss. :lecture: :D

Les

I remember when you scratched your rims on VooDoo TWO years ago!!! I thought you were going to bust a tear over that. Jeez, its a good thing I wasn't there, that one deserved an OUCH! label for sure!!!

I had to bail on Sunday, the wife and I had a timeshare all last week in VA, and we had to be there by 11:00pm on Sunday for check-in. Besides, after keeping you and your son awake until the wee hours of the morning, some of us (not me...) were not bouncing out of bed as quickly. :dunce:

Andy

magoo117 said:
Yeah,I cant beleive those guys partying til' at least 3:00am!!!

Now that I'm a grandpa party1: I just can't stay up that late anymore.

Grandpa John.

96 Classic said:
Now that I'm a grandpa party1: I just can't stay up that late anymore.

Grandpa John.

We're sorry grandpa!! :laugh2: Maybe the grandpa thing will wear off on you by next year and you can help us keep everyone up. :)

Thats right!! I remember you mentioning that you may be a grandpa by the time you get home from Nac-Fest. I hope you didn't get into too much trouble missing the "big day".

Jeez, a grandpa, maybe next year we'll need a mild, moderate, Hardcore and a geriatric group!!!! :D

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, boy or girl??

Andy

Andy in Pa. said:
Thats right!! I remember you mentioning that you may be a grandpa by the time you get home from Nac-Fest. I hope you didn't get into too much trouble missing the "big day".

Jeez, a grandpa, maybe next year we'll need a mild, moderate, Hardcore and a geriatric group!!!! :D

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, boy or girl??

Andy

It's a girl.

Back